Sponsored

RUBY RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium w/ Performance Package
The great thing about the Mustang aftermarket is there's so much you can so to make your car stand out/look different from any other RR S550 out there. Simple things like adding stripes, different color accents and even aftermarket wheels make a huge difference in the appearance of your car.

My last mustang, for instance, was a stock Torch Red 07 v6. Added stripes, wheels, spoiler, chin splitter and hood pins, made it a whole new car. Got endless complements on a pretty basic car.

But if it bothers you so much that your car is just the same color as a lot of other cars, something like Grabber Blue would definitely stand out from everything except for maybe colors that Lamborghini offers haha
Sponsored

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
Ruby Red GT , just put on satin black PP wheels .

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I added Bronze Burst F-14s to change the look
20160924_190912.jpg
20160924_190923.jpg

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I know this is technically for photos/videos, but I was wanting to address the Ruby Red community.

When I got my '15 RR back in Sept. of 2015, I hardly ever saw other RR's in my area. I got the RR not only because the color really stood out to me, but I got it also because I wanted to have something different and not a typical color you saw on the road very much, not just in mustangs, but other cars and manufactures.

Fast forward to today........so much for being different. Almost every single manufacturer, foreign and domestic, make an identical color now. Today, while at a stoplight, there was a Mazda CX7 in front of me in Mazda's rendition of RR, an F150 RR behind me and an Escape RR to my right. I went to an all mustang car show a few weeks back and there were probably 15 or so S550's...........6 or 7 were RR! I went to the beach this past weekend and saw probably 4 S550's and 3 of them were RR. According to the statistics in the thread about US sales numbers, RR is the third highest selling color now, man, do I believe it.

I love my Ruby, but every time I see another RR I kinda cringe. Makes me almost wanna trade mine in for a CO or the new LB, just to be different again.

Am I the only one that is having any RR regrets??
OK, the reason you bought a RR Mustang was to be different? THE reason to buy a color is because you love it. I love RR and would buy only a RR until they
start making DHG Mustangs. I have thought about buying a Black one and wrapping it Green though.

NCFlyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HE
I know this is technically for photos/videos, but I was wanting to address the Ruby Red community.

When I got my '15 RR back in Sept. of 2015, I hardly ever saw other RR's in my area. I got the RR not only because the color really stood out to me, but I got it also because I wanted to have something different and not a typical color you saw on the road very much, not just in mustangs, but other cars and manufactures.

Fast forward to today........so much for being different. Almost every single manufacturer, foreign and domestic, make an identical color now. Today, while at a stoplight, there was a Mazda CX7 in front of me in Mazda's rendition of RR, an F150 RR behind me and an Escape RR to my right. I went to an all mustang car show a few weeks back and there were probably 15 or so S550's...........6 or 7 were RR! I went to the beach this past weekend and saw probably 4 S550's and 3 of them were RR. According to the statistics in the thread about US sales numbers, RR is the third highest selling color now, man, do I believe it.

I love my Ruby, but every time I see another RR I kinda cringe. Makes me almost wanna trade mine in for a CO or the new LB, just to be different again.

Am I the only one that is having any RR regrets??
JB,
I spent days flipping back and forth from RR to Magnetic before I finally decided on RR at the Dealer. I used to wonder about my choice but once I started installing mods and making it my own all the doubts faded away. There are many cars of the same color but mine is unique and so is yours.
NCF

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Dear Lord, every ruby red I see in here confirms my opinion that it's the best mustang color available. :headbang:

Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
My stang to date.

okn90y.jpg
Did you remove the headlight lenses and smoke out the amber and chrome trim? If so what paint/color did you use, looks good,

tza888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ruby Red GT
Got my cali splitter installed and took a little shot after cars and coffee. Have the track spoiler on its way.

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Can anyone that has them post up some pics showing the rear end with a black spoiler? Especially interested in the MMD spoiler in black.

Thanks in advance.

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
Here is mine with a GT350 Track Pack spoiler
Sponsored