Sponsored

Roush Supercharger

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
OPG and CG are a can of worms discussion for sure. Most here would say you're nuts not to change them but when I had the blower installed (Ford Racing authorized shop and well know Mustang tuner/racer) they said they had never seen them break on a street car (yes, I know there are members here who have broken them on a street car) so I chose to spend $995 on the Roush drivetrain warranty (OPG is included).

I also installed the FR X-Pipe and FR Short Shifter....both mods I would highly recommend.....and a JLT catch can.
Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Same supercharger with the Lund tune makes 640hp. That is mine makes.
Right with ya, my brotha. The Lund tune really makes a difference. Reliable, plenty of power, no issues and smooth running.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I'm assuming you have this one ? If so how is it and did you install yourself?
I had livernois install it. Less than 6k. For about 600 whp on 93 no one can beat that price with install. Cars drives great, stock when you want it and powa when you want it. Love the instant hit of the TVS. All the blowers are great out there. But this one for powa to price is amazing. i can easily add ID1000, BAP, or fuel system go e85 and be over 700 wheel. But I'm happy with my 600 whp 11 second car with stock tires.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang2016
Was planning on trading in my car for a Z06 last week.. But luckily I ended up not doing it and getting a new pickup instead.

That being said, I'm looking to supercharge it. The cars a daily, looking into Roush Stage 1 supercharger.

Anything else I need to upgrade in addition to the supercharger? Shaft, clutch, etc.

Also getting new tires, replacing the bald stock pZeros. Can I run pzeros in the front and something like michelin pilot ss at the back? Will I have any issues? Going to run stock PP rims. Looking into 285/35/19

I have a roush blower results in my sig I have since done a mono blade throttle body from twin 67 tb and 5% lower pulley hoping to best my time but it's insanely hot here 100+ so got to wait for cooler weather but car runs beyond. I really like the roush setup.
Sponsored