Roush supercharger question

Romaniac26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I got the phase 2 supercharger with the calibration from Roush and I notice when I hit the clutch the rpms take longer to come down and sometime even get stuck for a couple seconds at 1500 or so even when I’m in gear and let off the gas it still cruises for a bit on it’s own I hate it is this from the supercharger or the calibration from Roush? Is it some kind of rev match thing? I’m hoping to get it back to normal. Before I used to down shift and had nice pops as I slowed down now no more pops and most slow cruise to a stop it sucks!
Sponsored

abmobil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD 13 Nissan Titan Wknd ride 17 Mustang GT
I got the phase 2 supercharger with the calibration from Roush and I notice when I hit the clutch the rpms take longer to come down and sometime even get stuck for a couple seconds at 1500 or so even when I’m in gear and let off the gas it still cruises for a bit on it’s own I hate it is this from the supercharger or the calibration from Roush? Is it some kind of rev match thing? I’m hoping to get it back to normal. Before I used to down shift and had nice pops as I slowed down now no more pops and most slow cruise to a stop it sucks!
As long as nothing is wrong with your throttle body I’m sure it can be tuned out.

I have a VMP GEN2R on my 17 GT which is similar to the ROUSH. My revs in conjunction with the clutch action is just mike stock. VMP tuned

abmobil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD 13 Nissan Titan Wknd ride 17 Mustang GT
After rereading your question I realized you were talking about rev hang. These cars do that stock but the rpm vary depending on gear and speed etc.

Is yours always stopping and hanging at 1500 rpm? Either way I’m sure it can
be tuned out.

OP
OP
Romaniac26

Romaniac26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
After rereading your question I realized you were talking about rev hang. These cars do that stock but the rpm vary depending on gear and speed etc.

Is yours always stopping and hanging at 1500 rpm? Either way I’m sure it can
be tuned out.
Ya it hangs around 1500 and even goes up on its own a bit sometime without me hitting the gas while the clutch is depressed. It just lags and takes longer to drop like it used to before the supercharger I really don’t like it . I will take it to a shop so if they can tune that out hopefully it’s just the way Roush tuned it

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I get it from time to time, but not all the time. Happens mostly when I've been really getting on the go pedal hard.