roush splitter or rtr splitter

sigma4g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
anybody have photos or their 18+ with the roush splitter or rtr splitter? im trying to figure out which route im going to go im so torn between the two 😟
Sponsored

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Doesn't American Muscle have pictures of their customers cars with these splitters?

RTR077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT RTR Spec 1
8_29 4.jpg
RTR 077.jpg

Sponsored

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
I think you can pretty much figure that a Roush splitter is functional too.

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
Just remember if you go the Roush Splitter Way, you need to get their Lower Grille as well.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Just remember if you go the Roush Splitter Way, you need to get their Lower Grille as well.
No you don't really ,I had the roush splitter before without the lower grill on a 2018 ,also at speeds over 130mph .Held up fine for over a year . I would recommend the reinforced brackets that come with the lower Roush splitter .and I will say the bottom hi flow grill does complete the look better with the splitter and gives it a nicer fit and finish. There stuff is definitely on the more expensive side ,but it's great quality.

Sponsored

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
No you don't really ,I had the roush splitter before without the lower grill on a 2018 ,also at speeds over 130mph .Held up fine for over a year . I would recommend the reinforced brackets that come with the lower Roush splitter .and I will say the bottom hi flow grill does complete the look better with the splitter and gives it a nicer fit and finish. There stuff is definitely on the more expensive side ,but it's great quality.
Always thought it did because that is what Roush says. But if you got to work without it, nice.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Always thought it did because that is what Roush says. But if you got to work without it, nice.
Belive me I original wanted to get all the parts, but held off on the bottom grill .till I was able to get a good deal on it.
Sponsored