Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
Not a fan of the new design.
The front end does not do it for me - grill is too large/square and it looks Camaro like. Rear end acceptable but not sure how it will grow on me. Interior electronics are a big downer.
Not interested in a flat panel at all in a muscle car. Glad I got the last of the S550 design. Took em a while to get all the kinks out. The new car is really just a refresh of the S550, nothing earth shattering in my book. Will be interesting if the car is a hit with the younger crowd. Hope it is or it will go down as a missed opportunity.
Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Nice, but I have to admit I'm still not loving the S650 look. Not sure if it's because it looks Camaro-ish or if the lines were changed just enough to be closer to the Mach-e. They could offer me a fully loaded one and I'd stick with my Iconic Silver 2021 Mach 1 every day!
Me too, though that example looks less plastic(y) in the grill area, which helps a lot. I won't be buying a new Ford again, and I am more than happy with my EG '22 M1 HP.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I think he means two single tips like the 15-17 cars unlike the current two twins
Correct, dual tips is standard and quad tips only comes with the active exhaust option for the S650.
Sponsored