Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
Not a fan of the new design.
The front end does not do it for me - grill is too large/square and it looks Camaro like. Rear end acceptable but not sure how it will grow on me. Interior electronics are a big downer.
Not interested in a flat panel at all in a muscle car. Glad I got the last of the S550 design. Took em a while to get all the kinks out. The new car is really just a refresh of the S550, nothing earth shattering in my book. Will be interesting if the car is a hit with the younger crowd. Hope it is or it will go down as a missed opportunity.
Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Nice, but I have to admit I'm still not loving the S650 look. Not sure if it's because it looks Camaro-ish or if the lines were changed just enough to be closer to the Mach-e. They could offer me a fully loaded one and I'd stick with my Iconic Silver 2021 Mach 1 every day!
Me too, though that example looks less plastic(y) in the grill area, which helps a lot. I won't be buying a new Ford again, and I am more than happy with my EG '22 M1 HP.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I think he means two single tips like the 15-17 cars unlike the current two twins
Correct, dual tips is standard and quad tips only comes with the active exhaust option for the S650.

DavidLee23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Wish I could've been there to witness all the action firsthand. The Mach 1 looks like it's holding its own out there on the track, which isn't surprising considering the beast it is.

Also, I couldn't help but notice those sick Rolex watches some lucky winners got their hands on. Talk about a sweet prize!

Oh, and by the way, stumbled upon this dope website https://superclonerolex.io while browsing. They've got some serious Rolex goodness going on there. Definitely worth checking out if you're into that sorta thing. Just thought I'd share the find! Keep the rubber burning, y'all!
Sponsored

Last edited: