Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I think there is a distinct image that different people have for their own car. I view my car as a throwback so i like the stripes. Some people decide to remove all stripes from their car - which i don't understand or like at all. The one thing that lured me to the gt350 is that every single color / stripe combination is badass. To remove that from the car is blasphemy. But, it's their car, not mine.

Mrhavasu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I think there is a distinct image that different people have for their own car. I view my car as a throwback so i like the stripes. Some people decide to remove all stripes from their car - which i don't understand or like at all. The one thing that lured me to the gt350 is that every single color / stripe combination is badass. To remove that from the car is blasphemy. But, it's their car, not mine.

Agreed, I love the stripes.

Sponsored

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Look sick! Want to get for my car. Where’d you get them?
Bemaro makes a set that I have my eye on. But it’s also possible to have them custom made thru various other sources I’m sure. As was mentioned, definitely feel this would have been a great final tribute to the original. While Ford offered a spectacular Heritage Edition, they could have made it an option on the rest of the color schemes. As car fanatics we always find a way.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
I am a fan.

alan0614

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford/Blue
I had mine made by a local shop, wanted the 350 logo in the back.
162E4D8B-07AE-4DB8-A757-5191131F8962.jpeg

scorch088

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
I had mine made by a local shop, wanted the 350 logo in the back.
162E4D8B-07AE-4DB8-A757-5191131F8962.jpeg
Those look great! I like the ones I found at Big Worm Graphix as well. Question for the group though...

I have a shadow black GT350 and am getting a matte black/gloss red racing stripe put on it like the black GT350R's have. I am entertaining the idea of putting gloss red (or other color) GT 350 Rocker stripes but I can't decide if it will be "too much/too busy"... and I can't visualize it. I am Painting calipers red as well.

I like the classic look but don't know that it comes off well on black w/ red. Thoughts?

These are the sripes I am getting, and I plan to put red reflective vinyl on the badge too because I love the red accent. Here is link to their rocker stipes. Gloss Red, or maybe Matte Black? But you wouldn't really see it then... Love suggestions!
1629827680473.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350/'95 F250/'65 Fastback/'96 Cobra Project
Those look great! I like the ones I found at Big Worm Graphix as well. Question for the group though...

I have a shadow black GT350 and am getting a matte black/gloss red racing stripe put on it like the black GT350R's have. I am entertaining the idea of putting gloss red (or other color) GT 350 Rocker stripes but I can't decide if it will be "too much/too busy"... and I can't visualize it. I am Painting calipers red as well.

I like the classic look but don't know that it comes off well on black w/ red. Thoughts?

These are the sripes I am getting, and I plan to put red reflective vinyl on the badge too because I love the red accent. Here is link to their rocker stipes. Gloss Red, or maybe Matte Black? But you wouldn't really see it then... Love suggestions!
1629827680473.png
Just a thought - Big Worm's pinstripes are separate from the OTT stripes and they come more or less "in bulk" (not cut to fit length). You could get matte black rocker stripes and an extra set of red pinstripes and outline the rocker stripes in red just like the OTT ones. Maybe even find some red GT350 letters to inset in the rocker stripes.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
The matte and red looks really good the black cars. As for calipers, are you doing the G2 or removing them and having them professionally done?

1629827680473.png

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
The rocker stripes are obviously a personal taste thing. Some look really good, some the proportions are wrong. Either way it's your car, do what you want. There not expensive and easily changeable if your taste changes.

scorch088

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
The matte and red looks really good the black cars. As for calipers, are you doing the G2 or removing them and having them professionally done?
Having them done at a local shop that has great reviews… they tape everything off and spray on several layers over the course of a few days. Warranty their work from any defect or wear and tear for 10 years…

I explored powder coating which this shop said they do but he said this is all around a better result. Pretty new to this stuff though so open to feedback!

scorch088

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
Just a thought - Big Worm's pinstripes are separate from the OTT stripes and they come more or less "in bulk" (not cut to fit length). You could get matte black rocker stripes and an extra set of red pinstripes and outline the rocker stripes in red just like the OTT ones. Maybe even find some red GT350 letters to inset in the rocker stripes.
That is a great idea… I know they print everything to order so I will see if they could do it that way… may not be possible but very interesting idea!

planning to get a ceramic coating after the vinyl is installed (by same guy) so I’m sort of in a position of making the call then sticking with it cause of the cost of ceramic over it haha.
Sponsored