Ricer pact

El_Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
fonz
Vehicle(s)
s550 coyote, 3 peddles, big brakes and rec seats
I wanna stance my gt, paint the wheels blue, drive it around and piss every one off. Im pretty sure with my "spirited driving" habits ill detonate a tire in no time
Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I dunno...I kinda dig the flying beaded coffin :D
image.jpg

DOOM120406

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost - 2004 Ford Ranger Edge
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]WlDLybhuOH0[/MEDIA]"]

This dumbass was a pioneer in mustang rice
Jesus christ - that thing has rotors and pistons lmfao

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Can we all make a collective pact and effort to not rice out this generation of Mustangs please...

I get that ricing % increases as time increase due to the depreciation leading to low income individuals I.E. teenage hooners having access to the cars and doing stupid shit to them but sometimes you will see cars that are fairly new that get riced out almost immediately. I.E. Camaros
Camaro resale values are still fairly high given that they're all 2010+ for the new ones. you're not going to find one in good condition and clean title for under $12k in my area. That being said, they are the first to have big ass 20" neon green rims, monster green paint jobs with tiger claw marks on them, chrome grills and neon underglows.
I live in Los Angeles.

Sick of it.

As far as the 2015 Mustang is concerned, I think ford absolutely nailed it on the head and got looks down. Even base models got a nice little aggressive splitter in the front.
I'm just happy to see kids interested in cars in general, and cars that you don't plug in or drive themselves. Most of my nephews and nieces want to ride the bus, an electric scooter, and hope to have a autonomous car when they get older. :explode:

Sponsored

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
Can we all make a collective pact and effort to not rice out this generation of Mustangs please...

I get that ricing % increases as time increase due to the depreciation leading to low income individuals I.E. teenage hooners having access to the cars and doing stupid shit to them but sometimes you will see cars that are fairly new that get riced out almost immediately. I.E. Camaros
Camaro resale values are still fairly high given that they're all 2010+ for the new ones. you're not going to find one in good condition and clean title for under $12k in my area. That being said, they are the first to have big ass 20" neon green rims, monster green paint jobs with tiger claw marks on them, chrome grills and neon underglows.
I live in Los Angeles.

Sick of it.

As far as the 2015 Mustang is concerned, I think ford absolutely nailed it on the head and got looks down. Even base models got a nice little aggressive splitter in the front.
No!

Let them rice out what the hell ever they want. Those cars will be the first out of circulation making the stock cars more sought after.

Abe71Z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Abe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT-PP (Guard) & 1971 Datsun 240z
The most popular S550 rice has got to be the painted / hydro-dipped / airbrushed plastic engine & coil covers. :cwl:

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
The most popular S550 rice has got to be the painted / hydro-dipped / airbrushed plastic engine & coil covers. :cwl:
My rice is subtle and tasty... (And Backed up by a blower).

IMG_0525[1].JPG

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Very entertaining thread. I have always found the cars from Japan with added aerodynamic wings and large mufflers to be interesting. I usually walk over and look at them. I appreciate the ricer look when done tastefully. Half way thru this thread , I had to get some macaroni and cheese. I don't know why this thread made me hungry for mac & cheese.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Yeahhhhhhhh......that didn't work.

Lots of Rice-O'-Mustang, right here on this forum.

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
Yeaa.. fake vents is pathetic.... but at the same time paiting v8s like shit is also lame...

Thats what m saying RICER BREED can screw anythin.. not confined to any model..
So what about the quarter window louvers more common on the S197 platform. Would that be considered rice????

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
My rice is subtle and tasty... (And Backed up by a blower).

IMG_0525[1].JPG
You really need some accent lights. Light those wheels up at night.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
You really need some accent lights. Light those wheels up at night.
You make me think that Purple would be a good choice at night :p
Sponsored