Sponsored

Rev9 Stainless Exhaust

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Come back to us in a month and share with us all of the rust on it and how you can not stand the drone ...

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Always a negative Nancy around lol. I barely see rust in my location.
:thumbsup:
So than it will be highly unusual for for him to see rust !
[MENTION=27727]Marvinmadman[/MENTION] . For the price he paid for a CB don't you think there will be issues ?

Sponsored

TorqueMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
So than it will be highly unusual for for him to see rust !
It would be easy to determine if the system is made from 304 stainless. Heat treated 304 stainless is non-magnetic. If it is 304 stainless then it's made from the most rust-resistant of the commonly used exhaust materials.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Wow, it really doesn't have a lot of volume, does it? To me, that's a good thing. I guess I'm getting old now but if I can have a free-flowing exhaust that's quiet then I'll take it every time. Unless it's on a Shelby. Then I want it to sing obnoxiously loud to 8k+ rpms. :D

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Exactly, mandrel bending is not exclusive to expensive exhaust anymore.

Sponsored

TorqueMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
Yes stock downpipe
Can you give us an update on your impressions regarding drone? Many people who install aftermarket exhaust systems--especially those that delete the resonator--report increased cabin noise at certain highway speeds. Have you noticed anything like that with the Rev9 system?

roskorocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost mustang - bone stock (for now)
I'd love to hear this exhaust. I bought an MBRP Street installers series for $500. It sounds nice, normal driving and idle is about the same as stock (a little louder). there is drone on decel... and the fitment was horrible. I'm didn't expect too much for ~$500 but if the Rev9 system is anywhere close to the MBRP it is a huge win! Can't wait to see some in depth videos.

dausmus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost PP
Can you give us an update on your impressions regarding drone? Many people who install aftermarket exhaust systems--especially those that delete the resonator--report increased cabin noise at certain highway speeds. Have you noticed anything like that with the Rev9 system?

I have not been on the highway with it yet. Just in and around town for maybe 20 miles tops. From the non-highway driving there is ZERO drone. I will be driving the mustang to work Thursday and Friday which is all highway so I will report back on that around then.

Overall, so far so good. I should be getting a clamp in today for the exhaust tip. I went ahead and bought one off Amazon and it should be arriving today. I HAVE NOT heard back from Rev 9 yet regarding the incorrect clamp size (first email sent to them on the 29th
).

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
These posts are always a treat. It happens with every platform I’ve ever owned. Evos, Subbies, Z cars and more.

After a few years all of these cheap knock off companies come out of the woodwork along with posts like these.

The real reason for this thread is to help us convince you that it’s ok to buy cheap knock offs.

Being in your position back in the day I can tell you how it typically goes.

Some of these products fit dead on, perform and last. Some will do the job ok, and some are not worth the scrap value.

IMO look for a used cbe instead.

Unless you’re ok with the possibility of buyers remorse.
:)
Sponsored