Rev hang issues

valdlaw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roman
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Right. I read the pdf file based on the tsb-19-2135. It certainly looks like that’s the bolt they’re referring to.
I wonder if my powertrain warranty will cover that job since my bumper to bumper had just recently expired.
100% covered. My warranty was over too but it's covered under the powertrain warranty.
Sponsored

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
My buddy had a similar issue with his focus RS. The revs would stick or increase even foot off the the pedal. It was the pedal assembly

OP
OP
Slidingsidewayz

Slidingsidewayz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
17 gt350
My buddy had a similar issue with his focus RS. The revs would stick or increase even foot off the the pedal. It was the pedal assembly
I’ll look into it, but it’s highly not possible only bc of the inconsistency, and how I need to press the clutch in to allow the revs to wind down. There’s no other way to “reset” this rev hang problem of mine while I’m driving.

OP
OP
Slidingsidewayz

Slidingsidewayz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
17 gt350
Curious to see if you have a cruise issue. My cruise didn't crap out right away it would work sporadically and disengage on its own. Over time the surging became worse and the cruise quit working entirely. The fix is really easy it's literally a nut and some loctite to keep it from backing out. I bought the TSB to my dealer and they confirmed that was the cause.
You were right, my cruise control won’t even turn on. I didn’t see anything light up in the gauge cluster whenever I would press the button. I also noticed the my phone call/end button not responding either. I wonder what the problem could be aside from the transmission output shaft bolt?
D0DB3E35-9940-4CC3-994F-7A7831D983E2.jpeg
Sponsored