cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
m-7213-m8sr.jpg
Switched out that pos pomal style shift knob for the red Ford Performance GT350 knob. The OE knob is 1" taller and does not fit one's hand good. Kit even comes with a tube of thread locker.
Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
The OE knob is 1" taller and does not fit one's hand good.
You misspelled “my”.

I’ve had two knobs and went back to stock both times because of how well the stock knob compliments with the rest of the interior. I did like the fit of the round knob though.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Huh ? Never use the word "my" in my post. Grammarly made no correction before I posted. If the stock knob works good for you, fantastic. As for aesthetics, I could care less. I want functionality. The Ford Performance knob gives me that. As such, that is all that matters.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
LOL...Guess you didn't get it. It was just a pun meant all in good fun. The intent was that you should have used the word "my". Noticed I bolded the word "one's" from your post where you should have used the word "my". But like I said, maybe a bad attempt at being funny. All good.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
My bad ........ Haven't had much sleep the past few days. Finally back to being an empty nester after having the youngest and his brood for the past 2 mos till he could get back on his feet due to this COVID-`19 garbage. I am really sleep depraved.
Mike
Sponsored