Sponsored

Received GT500 Owners Kit

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Ugh.

Just "chatted" with FP. I was told to expect 4-6 weeks due to Corona. I responded that it was 6 weeks since I last forwarded information requested from FP (confirmed receipt) and months after I actually purchased the car (mid-January). I was told that I would be taken care of.

I struggle with being told at one point that the box was sitting there and now being told to wait due to Corona when much more recent buyers are getting them now. Doesn't make sense but I'll wait...
Sponsored

gfcobra04

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 94 Lightning, 2020 GT500
Ugh.

Just "chatted" with FP. I was told to expect 4-6 weeks due to Corona. I responded that it was 6 weeks since I last forwarded information requested from FP (confirmed receipt) and months after I actually purchased the car (mid-January). I was told that I would be taken care of.

I struggle with being told at one point that the box was sitting there and now being told to wait due to Corona when much more recent buyers are getting them now. Doesn't make sense but I'll wait...
Tob
You first contacted FP the day before me and I received mine on 4/9. You might want to see if FP has a tracking number. Best of luck.

AMBJR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ALLEN
Vehicle(s)
03 Mustang Cobra-20 GT500
Ugh.

Tob: I just received mine the other day; I received an e-mail with the tracking number!!! You should ask your selling dealer about it if he is the original selling dealer!!! If he isn't the original selling dealer, then you have to ask the original selling dealer!!!
Allen

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
There wasn't much transparency in the conversation and the individual I spoke with wasn't really interested in saying anything other than 4-6 weeks or longer. I'll keep waiting as directed.

Sponsored

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
We got our kit on the 28th and we took delivery of #1219 on 18MAR20. So cool.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
I bought one, I don't have an SC top!!! I have the Rotors!!! Now I'll have both!!!
Glad I could help.

Ebay, where is my cut???? Hahaha

Sponsored

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
You just paid for part of the "We're sure sorry, man" package from Dearborn. :-)
I believe you are correct, it was sent to the guys that had been waiting a long time for delivery, plus a lot of dealers received one.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
I believe you are correct, it was sent to the guys that had been waiting a long time for delivery, plus a lot of dealers received one.
And the press people in Las Vegas got one.
Sponsored