Sponsored

Recall = No Registration!

Blue Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZL1 1LE, GT350, Ford RS, F350 Dually, Explorer
Sorry OP, but I can't help but to LOL at the f'ed up State that doesn't allow registration of a recall vehicle, but invites illegal aliens in by the truckload.

Liberals are retards. :lol:
Sponsored

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Sorry OP, but I can't help but to LOL at the f'ed up State that doesn't allow registration of a recall vehicle, but invites illegal aliens in by the truckload.

Liberals are retards. :lol:
You have to read the whole thread. I was able to register my car online last night. The recall is not the issue

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Honestly why do any of you live in commifornia? On every forum I've ever been on all I hear is more reasons why I'd NEVER live there! And the reason why I'd never visit there is because I have a CCW Permit and exercise that right every single day all day :paddle: If I can't take it on vacation, I don't go there... Period... The crap they make you guys do is just beyond ridiculous and the cost of living is way beyond ridiculous for what you have to put up with :crazy: People complain about Florida the humidity, old people, yadda yadda but I don't have to screw with emissions every year, don't have a state tax, can legally carry a firearm and the list goes on... I'm from NY and would never move back there for many of the same reasons.
Because there are cool jobs in California and, relatively, there aren't in FL? :shrug:

Michael86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, Magnetic w/stripe, Tech Pack
Honestly why do any of you live in commifornia? On every forum I've ever been on all I hear is more reasons why I'd NEVER live there! And the reason why I'd never visit there is because I have a CCW Permit and exercise that right every single day all day :paddle: If I can't take it on vacation, I don't go there... Period... The crap they make you guys do is just beyond ridiculous and the cost of living is way beyond ridiculous for what you have to put up with :crazy: People complain about Florida the humidity, old people, yadda yadda but I don't have to screw with emissions every year, don't have a state tax, can legally carry a firearm and the list goes on... I'm from NY and would never move back there for many of the same reasons.
I can understand your CCW concerns but they do seem a bit extreme - guess you'll never go overseas (which is fine, a lot of people don't for whatever reason). You'll definitely never visit CA which is also fine. Bit strange to me to have all your opinions based on the intertubes without ever visiting though. Friendly reminder this is CA, not BFE.

As for why people live here: Some of the best driving roads in the world, reasonable weather and one other factor: The world's 6th largest economy. Wrap your mind around that - we have more $$ generated here that nearly all the rest of the world. That means jobs, opportunity and rolling our eyes at some of our laws. Fair tradeoff I guess.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
This forum is going down hill with more and more people joining. Too much misinformation . Thats what happens over time.

Sponsored

shelbyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sandy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Track Package White w/blue stripes
So I was trying to re-register my car today since my registration expires 12/12/16. However, I get notice that I can't re-register in California until my car gets fixed and taken off recall.

Worst yet...
RECALL STATUS: Recall INCOMPLETE. Remedy not yet available.

So now I'm stuck without a car until it gets fixed. :doh::frusty:
Ok I'm posting because I just renewed my registration online as it was due on 1/16/2017. I did it within a few days of receiving the notice from the Ca DMV. So mine was due for renewal about a month after yours. Not sure why yours would be any different than mine. :shrug:

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Well, this is exciting. Carolina would laugh if you asked about a recall inhibiting registration. They also laugh when they pull you over and ask if you have converters or not. When you don't answer they like to look under the car, see the longtubes and exhaust, and ask you where you bought it.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
2 others here in California where able to register with one of them doing it just hours ago. 1 other got further into the registration than I did. So I am now assuming it has nothing to do with the recall at this point.
That's good for the individuals, bad for the lot...

Last I checked it was Ford, not any federal or state government that was responsible for screwing this up...

Scoobs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MG GT350 sold, 2019 MG GT350R KR569
South Carolina is also one of the few states that exempts hunting dogs from animal cruelty laws, hence all the abandoned, malnourished, sick and mistreated coonhounds in shelters in SC.
Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 10.40.32 PM.png

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
Why I live in CA?

I make 3 to 5 times what I would make in my line of work in any other State. I can drive my Boss 12 months out of the year. I can go skiing, both water and snow in the same day. Driving distance to Scottsdale and Vegas.

Dave

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Wow! I've missed all the fun

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
South Carolina is also one of the few states that exempts hunting dogs from animal cruelty laws, hence all the abandoned, malnourished, sick and mistreated coonhounds in shelters in SC.
Disgusting.

shelbyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sandy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Track Package White w/blue stripes
What a hilarious thread this is....started off with registration issues and got all the way to abandonment of cool hounds

VUDUGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350R Shadow Black
Another CA resident here that had no problem registering my car (received tags 1 week ago). OP the issue isn't the recall, it's something else.
Sponsored