Sponsored

Reasonable Offer for a Used GT350?

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Ford has did more than hint, they outright said.
Ford Performance will produce 20 specialty vehicles
by 2020, with I think 6 or 7 already in the works.
Now let your imagination go wild as to what we will see
in the next 4 years :)
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
You would be wrong. I have zero interest in a GT350, or I would have purchased one.... at MSRP. I have zero interest in a road course car. I prefer straight line performance, and can more than accomplish that in my GT, of which I purchased with the specific options, or lack thereof, and 3.15 gear for a specific purpose. Which has nothing to do with going around turns.
No interest in the GT350 and you post negative things over and over - on the GT350 forum. Now I get it; you just come on this forum to rain on our parade. Good show.

2015R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350R
You would be wrong. I have zero interest in a GT350, or I would have purchased one.... at MSRP. I have zero interest in a road course car. I prefer straight line performance, and can more than accomplish that in my GT, of which I purchased with the specific options, or lack thereof, and 3.15 gear for a specific purpose. Which has nothing to do with going around turns.
Done a little "straight-line stuff" myself -- first 2010 Cobra Jet (FR500CJ46) to win an NHRA national event and a divisional, and just sold a supercharged '14 that made 612 horsepower at wheels. That said, the GT350R probably is one of the most intoxicating cars I ever have driven. And it ain't just about going around corners. By the way, I paid MSRP for my car, too, so I really don't expect it to "tank" any time soon.

Last edited:

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
To each their own but you obviously know that the GT350 is all about cornering so I don't see the point of being negative to those that are or have purchased one. Some of us could care less about maintaining its value. If I wanted a car that would be guaranteed to appreciate I would have gone for a 60s Shelby. You're into straight line stuff which is all fine and dandy but for the love of God man stop being so damn negative about this car. We are all tired of it already.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
To each their own but you obviously know that the GT350 is all about cornering so I don't see the point of being negative to those that are or have purchased one. Some of us could care less about maintaining its value. If I wanted a car that would be guaranteed to appreciate I would have gone for a 60s Shelby. You're into straight line stuff which is all fine and dandy but for the love of God man stop being so damn negative about this car. We are all tired of it already.
Wasting your effort bro... The guy has no vested interest in ANY legitimate vehicle on this forum. He is merely here to spew bullshat of which he has no/limited firsthand knowledge and never will, as he has made it clear he wouldn't have a 350.

Bahumbug to him... Don't feed the animals at the zoo. :cheers:

Last edited:

Sponsored

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Wasting your effort bro... He guy has no vested interest in ANY legitimate vehicle on this forum. He is merely here to spew bullshat of which he has no/limited firsthand knowledge and never will, as he has made it clear he wouldn't have a 350.

Bahumbug to him... Don't feed the animals at the zoo. :cheers:
Haha true dat! Don't understand some people but whatever. Those that are getting the 350 cold care less what others think about it or at least I don't.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
So why exactly are you trolling here then?
Sponsored