Sponsored

Rear valance options

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I've decided i'm going quad tip exhaust (roush fully active probably to keep busy bodies on street happy) so now I need to find a rear valance that takes quad tips that I like.
I know about the roush one but tbh i'm not a massive fan of its looks.

What other options are available to me and are there any UK suppliers of the other options :)
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
@stiggy was selling one... http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51484&page=2 it maybe the roush one you mention, but you can cut the diffuser of it to keep your stock diffuser (the two tone) you may just need to cut in some holes for it to clip into (The stock diffuser plate that is).

Other options:
* Anderson Composites (Think [MENTION=21881]MustangMustHaves[/MENTION] [MENTION=20440]MuscleWorks[/MENTION] supply this) in FG or Carbon Fibre
* Cutting your stock valance to fit (with a hot lazer type thing) - common practise by some of the FB herd of owners but the finish may not be the best.

OP
OP
hinch

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
yeah I know about his and I've spoke to him but he's in a rush to sell it and i'm probably a couple of month away from sorting the exhaust (full suspension rebuild first gotta make the car handle right before I make it sound good) also its the roush one which I know is an option but i'm not 100% sold on it

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=26439]hinch[/MENTION] refresh the page, I pressed submit to soon so edited the post :lol: added a few others in.
Might be worth buying it because £200 for the valance is a steal with how much the others are continually rising in value especially with how the £:$ has been going!

OP
OP
hinch

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I know the thing i'm not keen on is that it comes higher up the bumper to cover the reversing sensors etc brings the waist line of the rear end up higher which my brain gets confused about :)

I like the 350 style but all the ones i've seen come without the lower rear reversing lights/brake lights and usually they come with the chrome tips in for the borla setup obviously they'd need to go for the roush active.

I'm also leaning towards carbon fibre and doing side skirts and front splitter at same time.

Sponsored

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp

stiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V8 Manual Fastback, DIB
yeah I know about his and I've spoke to him but he's in a rush to sell it and i'm probably a couple of month away from sorting the exhaust (full suspension rebuild first gotta make the car handle right before I make it sound good) also its the roush one which I know is an option but i'm not 100% sold on it
I'm not in a rush to sell? Let me know when you've sorted the exhaust and if you're still interested.

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
We've supplied and fitted both of the Anderson Composites designs - they do fit really well and the finish is superb. It's amazing how much they stiffen up the whole bumper assembly once they're fitted.

Jimmy Pancakes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang GT -ordered 22/5/16
I was not keen on the Roush from pics but took the plunge and painted it gloss black. Looks great!

2rhvjw6.jpg

35cjy11.jpg

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Again, to jump on it, if you want it gloss, my guy will do it gloss for you, might be a little more for the Roush one as there's more to paint, but might be able to sneak it in for 225 (including splitter and skirts)

Sponsored

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Again, to jump on it, if you want it gloss, my guy will do it gloss for you, might be a little more for the Roush one as there's more to paint, but might be able to sneak it in for 225 (including splitter and skirts)
Manders, where is your guy located? Is it a pop in in the morning and done by the evening affair?

OP
OP
hinch

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
the bit above/around the light doesn't really appeal to me on the roush one I'm leaning towards the andersons composites one but for that i'll need to do carbon side skirts and front too.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Manders, where is your guy located? Is it a pop in in the morning and done by the evening affair?
He's located in Lichfield, he's an old friend from school, but does all my paint work, works for Fixauto, for the full set of plastics it's a 2 day wait, but for things like grilles, fog surrounds, vents (4 sets) he's managed that in a single day turn around - given on the night, picked up on the morning. He does a special deal with me, as without it, it's absurd priced as they don't like doing single spray jobs, but he manages it off the books without his boss knowing :lol:!

[MENTION=26439]hinch[/MENTION] Do AC not do a non carbon variant, then you could get that, spray them all, bobs your uncle and all that. :thumbsup:

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
I was not keen on the Roush from pics but took the plunge and painted it gloss black. Looks great!

2rhvjw6.jpg

35cjy11.jpg
That's the look I want to go for, probably more carbon though with a 350r carbon wing.

OP
OP
hinch

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
He's located in Lichfield, he's an old friend from school, but does all my paint work, works for Fixauto, for the full set of plastics it's a 2 day wait, but for things like grilles, fog surrounds, vents (4 sets) he's managed that in a single day turn around - given on the night, picked up on the morning. He does a special deal with me, as without it, it's absurd priced as they don't like doing single spray jobs, but he manages it off the books without his boss knowing :lol:!

@hinch Do AC not do a non carbon variant, then you could get that, spray them all, bobs your uncle and all that. :thumbsup:
they do a normal fibreglass one but i really dont like gloss plastics :) matt or carbon fibre it is
Sponsored