Sponsored

Rear boot spoiler

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Okay, Hopefully I will be a proud new mustang owner towards the end of this year and one of the first things I will be looking at , hopefully prior to delivery, is a rear spoiler.
First of all, I really cant tell if the Gt comes with a rear spoiler. Looking at the configurator on the Ford website, I would say no, it doesn't.

Does the GT in the states have a rear boot spoiler. Can someone post some close up pics if it does?

I also want to look at after-fit options. I like the RTR spoiler and wouldnt mind one of those fitted.

Wouldn't mind seeing various other examples of people could post pics.

Many Thanks
Sponsored

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang, 15 Mustang GT PP, 13 F150 FX4
The GT in the US has a small lip spoiler, but if we order the performance package it automatically deletes the spoiler. There is also an option to delete the spoiler for any GT when ordering.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
If you're not sure go spoiler delete. you can always attach a spoiler later, but if you hate the stock when you get it, then you have holes in your trunk lid. Also some aftermarket spoilers use different mounting points, so same situation with extra holes.

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
I like the spoiler on the 350r.

Mako_254

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot GT Prem Convertible 50th A6 3.55
the spoiler delete option is not available with the 50th unless you combine the 50th with the PP

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
If you're not sure go spoiler delete. you can always attach a spoiler later, but if you hate the stock when you get it, then you have holes in your trunk lid. Also some aftermarket spoilers use different mounting points, so same situation with extra holes.
I definitely want a spoiler. I am just not sure what I will get over here with the GT and if I will want something bigger. I think I probably will!
Sponsored