Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
OK, since I don't want Carbon fiber (never did but wanted to show you all the new product, and I spoke to AM Alex today, the Foose is on its way. In black for an Orange car. I will provide plenty of photos of this on a convertible.
Sponsored

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
OK, since I don't want Carbon fiber (never did but wanted to show you all the new product, and I spoke to AM Alex today, the Foose is on its way. In black for an Orange car. I will provide plenty of photos of this on a convertible.
Hope it fits. Will look awesome if it does, the black on orange. Khyber has a black Roush spoiler on his CO.

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
It fits! You open the two holes in the outside and drill two in the center. Add some washers to the outer holes and it fits great. One note it will contact the antenna and flex it a bit. No biggie to me. It looks great and fits very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
NICE! yeah just make sure it doesn't drag against the antenna every time. don't want a rub spot. i'm surprised shorty antennas aren't out for the verts.

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
It does, a Shorty is in order, waiting on someone to make one!

Sponsored

WildHorses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
looks good....do you have any other pictures like of the full car with the top down?

also what is with the washers you mentioned?

OP
OP
BlackGT

BlackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 triple black GT convertible
Car looks great! would you mind posting a few more pics of your car? I would like to see those wheels as well as a side view of the spoiler.

thanks.

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
As long as the weather co-operates today I will wash and photograph the car. So more photos are coming. (Jeffola on Instagram).

As far as the washers are concerned I will explain the install.

The convertible has four bolts holding it on.

Remove the two rubber plugs and trunk lid liner to access all four bolts.
I used a plastic vinyl installation tool to break the tape all around the spoiler. I also placed painters tape all around to protect the finish. The spoiler came up with no issues. Then you have the JOY of removing the rest of the 3M tape. I blistered my fingers and left it for another day to finish. I hear you can use a rubber wheel in your drill, but I was in no rush as I took the spoiler off days before the new one came in.

Once clean, I laid the templates on the spoiler and realized that if I open up the holes on the ends, and drill the two middles I would be fine. I did and then painted the open holes to keep the raw metal from rusting.

I used exterior vinyl and covered the unused existing holes. I took a crayon and paper, rubbed the areas and cut out using the templates. The outer holes were a tad big so I used a slightly larger washer to ensure a good fit. MAGNETIZE your screwdriver, I lost a washer and had to go fishing with a magnetic pickup tool.

I peeled the two small end pieces of tape and exposed the long ones from both ends, once I had all four bolts in the spoiler, I pulled the tape and snugged it down.

Fairly simple install and I think it looks great.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
It fits! You open the two holes in the outside and drill two in the center. Add some washers to the outer holes and it fits great. One note it will contact the antenna and flex it a bit. No biggie to me. It looks great and fits very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It does, a Shorty is in order, waiting on someone to make one!
As long as the weather co-operates today I will wash and photograph the car. So more photos are coming. (Jeffola on Instagram).

As far as the washers are concerned I will explain the install.

The convertible has four bolts holding it on.

Remove the two rubber plugs and trunk lid liner to access all four bolts.
I used a plastic vinyl installation tool to break the tape all around the spoiler. I also placed painters tape all around to protect the finish. The spoiler came up with no issues. Then you have the JOY of removing the rest of the 3M tape. I blistered my fingers and left it for another day to finish. I hear you can use a rubber wheel in your drill, but I was in no rush as I took the spoiler off days before the new one came in.

Once clean, I laid the templates on the spoiler and realized that if I open up the holes on the ends, and drill the two middles I would be fine. I did and then painted the open holes to keep the raw metal from rusting.

I used exterior vinyl and covered the unused existing holes. I took a crayon and paper, rubbed the areas and cut out using the templates. The outer holes were a tad big so I used a slightly larger washer to ensure a good fit. MAGNETIZE your screwdriver, I lost a washer and had to go fishing with a magnetic pickup tool.

I peeled the two small end pieces of tape and exposed the long ones from both ends, once I had all four bolts in the spoiler, I pulled the tape and snugged it down.

Fairly simple install and I think it looks great.

Looking good Jeff!!!! Now there's two guys on 6g running this on their Vert!

Very exciting!

Alex
Sponsored