Reading knock on an Ngauge

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 procharged mustang gt
I see a lot of guys running knock on their ngauge gauge view. For some reason I can’t find it in the list of signal options... any ideas? I can datalog it just fine but it just doesn’t show up as an option for a gauge.

Any help would be appreciated!
Sponsored

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
It is listed as Knock or KR I believe. Make sure you do a re-scan and use the 2011+ Ford one.

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
It is listed as Knock or KR I believe. Make sure you do a re-scan and use the 2011+ Ford one.
Thanks for the input...Yeah I saw the option for the rescan, but the “do you want to erase all settings” kind of scared me off ha ha. So no issues rescan the vehicle c yeah I saw the option for the rescan, but the “do you want to erase all settings“ kind of scared me off haha. So no issues rescanning the vehicle correct? It’s not gonna reset my tune something crazy right? haha

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the input...Yeah I saw the option for the rescan, but the “do you want to erase all settings” kind of scared me off ha ha. So no issues rescan the vehicle c yeah I saw the option for the rescan, but the “do you want to erase all settings“ kind of scared me off haha. So no issues rescanning the vehicle correct? It’s not gonna reset my tune something crazy right? haha
It won't affect the tune, just reset all the gauge PID's to default.

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Also while your at it, make sure your on the latest Firmware. If your Lund Tuned go to their support page and download the latest version, I think it is 309 or something.

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Also while your at it, make sure your on the latest Firmware. If your Lund Tuned go to their support page and download the latest version, I think it is 309 or something.
Thanks for the help!!
Sponsored