Sponsored

re: pilotgore

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Bullitt
Oh geez, I never thought to do an official feedback!!

I too, have @pilotgore 's funnel. It is just perfection, never thought I'd get excited over a funnel, but that thing is the llama's pajamas. Literally lock it in, and throw the quart right in it, walk away. Come back, repeat. Very well made.

Jon has made some other stuff for me as well, and is both a fantastic person to converse with, and one of my favorite people/vendors to deal with. Really above and beyond. Great sense of humor, and absurd dedication, lol. He's the "small business" I like to support. Just top notch!

OP
OP
Acmepwr

Acmepwr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christy
Vehicle(s)
17' GT PP, 16' 2SS, 96' C4 LT4

I too, have @pilotgore 's funnel. It is just perfection, never thought I'd get excited over a funnel, but that thing is the llama's pajamas. Literally lock it in, and throw the quart right in it, walk away. Come back, repeat. Very well made.

Jon has made some other stuff for me as well, and is both a fantastic person to converse with, and one of my favorite people/vendors to deal with. Really above and beyond. Great sense of humor, and absurd dedication, lol. He's the "small business" I like to support. Just top notch!
I agree. It's a great design. I'm looking forward to using it. Jon was super nice and helpful. I couldn't ask for a better experience. I would definitely buy from him again!

dbtgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500

+1
I totally agree!šŸ‘šŸ‘

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I appreciate each and every person that buys these silly little pieces of plasticā€¦. Except @Duece McCracken . The devil himself couldnā€™t devise a more sinister man!!

Kidding of course, Mr. McCrack is one of the finest human beings on this forum and Iā€™ve appreciated getting to work with him on his special project!

Sponsored

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Bullitt
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I appreciate each and every person that buys these silly little pieces of plasticā€¦. Except @Duece McCracken . The devil himself couldnā€™t devise a more sinister man!!

Kidding of course, Mr. McCrack is one of the finest human beings on this forum and Iā€™ve appreciated getting to work with him on his special project!
It's about time I got recognition for all the hard work I put in. Thank you Jon, your torture in particular, has been... real swell. šŸ˜ˆ

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Great funnel!

20220514_115732.jpg

20220514_115851.jpg

20220514_114837.jpg

skymaster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sky
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium 401a E85

How do i purchase one for a 2020 Mustang GT?