Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable

JollyWrench

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Can we have a product that offers standard brake lights, whilst maintaining the sequential indicators?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
euro version would be a problem because the three bars are connected together, while inUS version they could be controlled individually.
You need major rewiring or installing new set of leds..

DJ Red Barron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat / 1986 Buick GN
I guess the "compromising safety" issue is a matter of opinion. I can't imagine someone not realizing you're applying the brakes just because the lights sequence in a very short matter of time. I've been running digital LEDs in my Grand National since 2009 and they sequence. Nobody has every indicated that they didn't realize I was stopping at all. In fact, they get attention quicker because they are different than typical brake lights. But that's just my personal experience.

Sponsored

Asonitez

I go 71 in a 70 *REBEL*
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT Premium
FACK... I just ordered some of these... Are the brakes really delayed? is it a lot?

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
The first "segment" will light up as soon as you apply the brake. The problem is there's a slight delay before the second segemt lights up and then another delay before the third sement lights up. So for half a second your brakes lights are only 1/3 the "size" they should be.

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
The first "segment" will light up as soon as you apply the brake. The problem is there's a slight delay before the second segemt lights up and then another delay before the third sement lights up. So for half a second your brakes lights are only 1/3 the "size" they should be.
True, but two counterpoints:

1. Even at one bar, the area of the light (let's not forget the center light is immediately illuminated as well) still meets or exceeds DOT minimum illuminated area requirements for brake lights. There's cars out there with much less illuminated area as their sole light (per side).

2. The delay in segment illumination is still short enough not to confuse other drivers, however this is subjective.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Can we have a product that offers standard brake lights, whilst maintaining the sequential indicators?
Really..Just what do you think the purpose of the aftermarket harnesses are for?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Really..Just what do you think the purpose of the aftermarket harnesses are for?
even without sequential brake, you could get sequential hazard and lock unlock :)

Sponsored

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
This guy is located in the UK, they don't get the sequential turns.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
i just installed the Raxiom sequencer and when I lock the car it only goes does 2 of the bars. It doesn't go to the third one. Unlocking lights up all 3. Anyone else have this issue? Is that what's supposed to happen?

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
i just installed the Raxiom sequencer and when I lock the car it only goes does 2 of the bars. It doesn't go to the third one. Unlocking lights up all 3. Anyone else have this issue? Is that what's supposed to happen?
Pretty typical due to the brevity of the flash signal

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
For what it's worth, I have DD sequencer and all 3 seem to fire up at lock and unlock-- i just looked. So, I would think think that the Raxiom should too.

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Anyone have issues with their left tail light not working until you restart your vehicle with the headlights knob turned off? This is starting to happen more and more often now.

@Xlume could this be something to do with my badge wiring? but it's tapped to the right harness, and it's the left tail light that's going out
Sponsored