Sponsored

Raxiom Sequencer problems

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
I ordered a set of Raxiom sequencer harness from American Muscle. Installing them was easy once I removed the Shaker sub and mounting bracket. But after installing I had the weirdest problems with them. At first when they were plugged in only my outer 2 taillights would light up but not sequence. When braking the outer 2 lights lit only as well. Once I turn the power on, started the car, the turn signals sequenced as normal and all 3 lights lit up.
So I removed the harness's and swapped sides. Then all 3 of my brake lights would light up bu then they would begin to sequence. Finally when I started the car the brake light went out and wouldn't light up again. I have 2 videos that I'm going to try uploading to show what happened.

Fortunately I called AM customer service and were quick to get me a return authorization so I can send them back for replacements.
Weirdest install I have seen to date on my Mustang but Kudos to American Muscle for stepping up with a quick solution.
Sponsored

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Could just be defective harness. Question is, did everything go back to normal once the sequencers were removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Rickycardo

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Yeah, it all went back to normal. Another weird thing is the lights all worked correctly last night when I first installed the harnesses but this morning after driving to work they stopped working.
AM just sent me an RMA to send them back. I'll try another set.

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Try another set and if the problem occurs again then it's your car but I highly doubt you'll face the issue again. Also, you may want to give DD a try if you experience the same issue again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Rickycardo

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Does DD make a set of these too? I'll have to search their site.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
yes dd does and they got no issues. i have them

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
I have the Raxioms (before DD made some), I never had a problem with mine. I actually bought it a long time ago for my 12 though...then swapped it to the 15 but then took them out before I sold the car.

Maybe you bent a pin? Should be 7 pins on the plug. If looking with 5 pins on top, 2 pins should be on the bottom left.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
[MENTION=7389]Rickycardo[/MENTION] - That's definitely no fun and I'm sorry to see and hear about the trouble. Thanks for posting a pair of videos so I could see what was up too! Let us know how the replacement kit works out and don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything I can help out with in the meantime.

Alex

OP
OP
Rickycardo

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Thanks Alex. I don't remember who I spoke to but your customer service was right on with a fast resolution. Great job! I'll post back how things work out.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Alex. I don't remember who I spoke to but your customer service was right on with a fast resolution. Great job! I'll post back how things work out.
[MENTION=7389]Rickycardo[/MENTION] - I'm happy to hear this. We pride ourselves on our customer service here. Please let me know if there's anything else I can lend a hand with moving forward and have a great weekend.

Alex

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rickycardo

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Thanks Alex. I dropped off the bad sequencers to UPS Wednesday and AM already sent me a ship notice and tracking number for the replacements. Again my thanks for the great customer service.

OP
OP
Rickycardo

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
@Rickycardo - I'm happy to hear this. We pride ourselves on our customer service here. Please let me know if there's anything else I can lend a hand with moving forward and have a great weekend.

Alex
Just an update Alex. The new sequencers arrived today and I installed them. Everything seems to be working as planned. Thanks for the great service! :thumbsup:

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Just an update Alex. The new sequencers arrived today and I installed them. Everything seems to be working as planned. Thanks for the great service! :thumbsup:
[MENTION=7389]Rickycardo[/MENTION] - Thanks for the update! Happy to hear that all's well.

If anyone else with a Sequencer is experiencing anything out of the ordinary at all don't hesitate to let me know and we'll get it exchanged asap.

Alex

OP
OP
Rickycardo

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Resurrecting this post as it seems my brake light issues just won't go away. Today I'm in traffic and a car pulls up alongside and tells me my brake lights are out. Sure enough when I get home my brake lights are out with the exception of my 3rd brake light. My tail lights are out as well and no turn signal. I suspect a fuse but can't find the fuse that runs the rear lights so I proceed to remove the Raxiom sequencers. After I remove them still not lights.
But after turning the car on and off several times I get the passenger side turn signal to work, then the passenger brake light. A few more time cycling the power on and off and All my brake lights and turn signals are working as normal again. This is without the sequencers in place.
Funny thing is I know the lights were all working yesterday as I backed into the garage and watched them sequence just fine.
Anyone else see weird things with these? [MENTION=10447]AMAlexLazarus[/MENTION] have you seen anything new with these?
Sponsored