Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
video walk around
28507999901_e4f6eaf681_z.jpg
IMG_6227 by Mark Brooks, on Flickr
Aggressive as hell, I like them. The new Ford GT weirded me out at first too, but after I got over it not being what I expected (ruining a classic, etc), I realized how awesome the tail lights and the whole car design was.

I'll never forgive them for that 6-cylinder engine, though. :doh:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
heres a quick video i shot before the sun went down

Can't say that I like the sequencing, seems a little gimmicky. I doubt that the Ford GT and Ferrari tail lights do that. :D

TunaFish15

2017 SRT Challenger owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.4L Mustang Eater
American Muscle has several fake reviews on these rear lights. There is no way that people like it and there are no pics . I didnt think AM would do something like that . lol ..
I encourage everyone to go on the AM website and give the submitter photos a fat thumbs down on those pics. This reminds me when SN95 mustangs went ricer with those APC crap accessories, clear tailliaghts, LED windshield wipers, etc. Stay true to the game and don't sell out! Tri bar taillights are the mustang legacy. :ford:

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I encourage everyone to not be like the poster above screaming "LOOK AT ME, BOW TO MY OPINION". Unless of course you also believe it's your duty to tell everyone else how to build YOUR car.

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I encourage everyone to not be like the poster above screaming "LOOK AT ME, BOW TO MY OPINION". Unless of course you also believe it's your duty to tell everyone else how to build YOUR car.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, wether it is in line with your own or not.

Sponsored

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, wether it is in line with your own or not.
Not really an opinion when you're telling people to go and "thumbs down" pictures used for a website to sell a product.

cal_gecko

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
I encourage everyone to go on the AM website and give the submitter photos a fat thumbs down on those pics. This reminds me when SN95 mustangs went ricer with those APC crap accessories, clear tailliaghts, LED windshield wipers, etc. Stay true to the game and don't sell out! Tri bar taillights are the mustang legacy. :ford:
I don't understand the mentality of the whole "legacy" / "heritage" argument with the taillights. That's like saying if the mustang doesn't have a pushrod cast iron blocked engine, it's a disgrace to it's heritage... or going to an IRS rear end is a disgrace to the heritage of the solid axle rear end... or going to HID headlights from incandescent is a disgrace to the heritage ... or any of the other things that people do to modify their Mustangs ...

They're taillights.. big whoop.. the stock ones are pretty non-descript and don't stand out .. if you don't like them, that's fine - nobody's forcing you to.. but don't be a dick about it, by telling people to go 'thumb down' the photos submitted by people who have them and wanted to share the photos to help other people see how they look in real-world application.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
They look pretty rice'ish...
Rice-ish is a bit off as a description... I personally wouldn't mind looking a bit F12-ish, especially in my bright yellow car. :D
Ferrari F12tdf.png
F12tdfrear.png

Sponsored

TheWildman

Jazz Master
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona EcoBoost Base (PP)
I got myself a set due to a wiring fault in my stock units. (The stock wires were cut and spliced by a UK company taking care of my US to UK spec light conversion)

16DIBEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ecoboost
Rice-ish is a bit off as a description... I personally wouldn't mind looking a bit F12-ish, especially in my bright yellow car. :D
Not just an F12, but an F12TDR .. I shot not just one, but two yellow ones recently..

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I am undecided too and I bought a set already. If I decide not to keep them my son may want them. They look well made after looking at them. Just not sure though. I may just tint the stock ones for now.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I have the euro tails and they were only $851 shipped to my door. Not a bad price at all for a factory replacement option that adds a uniqueness to your car.
Those are my favorite on a black gt. By far
Sponsored