Sponsored

Raxiom LED Halo Taillights

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
After seeing how far they protrude and the plastic design of the sides I really don't like the look of them... was cool to see something different though.

Sponsored

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Can't view the video. What's the name of the group that it's posted on?

This, for me anyway, is the ugliest S550 mod I've seen so far. Nothing lines up, the lights protrude way too far, the terrible plasticy transition from light to base.

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
This is the guy that won the free set from AM. And if you are a mamber of this group on Facebook you can see the video of how the sequential taillights work. Basically divide the taillight in thirds. Each section lights up individually in a clockwise motion.

https://calgecko.smugmug.com/.../Raxiom.../i-3JfVnSs/A
I was hopeful these would look half way decent on a car, just to see different things on a Mustang, but good god those are indeed ugly.

What whole car is just a bucket full of nope at this point, from the ugly lights to the terribly spaced out wheels with no drop.

Looks like one of those bro trucks where the wheels stick out a foot past the fenders, because I guess something might as well stick out since their dick clearly doesn't.

dw8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Used phone to make a video. Edited post above with new link. Name of group is 2015-2016 Mustang S550 Group

cal_gecko

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
I was hopeful these would look half way decent on a car, just to see different things on a Mustang, but good god those are indeed ugly.

What whole car is just a bucket full of nope at this point, from the ugly lights to the terribly spaced out wheels with no drop.

Looks like one of those bro trucks where the wheels stick out a foot past the fenders, because I guess something might as well stick out since their dick clearly doesn't.
Thanks for the feedback. I've had the car for less than 2 weeks, haven't gotten around to lowering it yet, but if you want to kick me a grand to buy the springs/struts I want, I'd be happy to get on it ASAP for you.

Sponsored

cal_gecko

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Hey guys - I know some people like them, some people don't. Yep, I noticed the panel alignment on the right side taillight as well, I am going to play with it to see if it can be adjusted a little bit - I didn't notice it until I got out to the location where I took the photos. the protrusion of the taillight sticking out is more prominent with the wide-angle view, due to lens distortion. I will definitely admit that the taillights look better from some angles than others - overall, I am thinking I like them.

MJB_6870-X2.jpg

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
At least they were free I guess.

I wouldn't ruin my car, even if I was paid, but that's my car. And like you said, unless someone wants to donate to mod your car for you, their opinion is just that, an opinion.

I wouldn't go accusing someone of having a little dick, or personal insults, that's just uncalled for(and against forum rules).

cal_gecko

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
At least they were free I guess.

I wouldn't ruin my car, even if I was paid, but that's my car. And like you said, unless someone wants to donate to mod your car for you, their opinion is just that, an opinion.
Yeah, I don't think I would have paid $500 for them - but I got them for free, so I figured I'd do what I could to get some good photos from different angles to share with other Mustang owners who may be considering the lights, so they could see more than the stock image that was shown on the AM site. It took me less than 25 minutes to swap out the lights, and I still have the stock ones - so if I want to revert back to stock, it's a quick process.

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Thanks for the feedback. I've had the car for less than 2 weeks, haven't gotten around to lowering it yet, but if you want to kick me a grand to buy the springs/struts I want, I'd be happy to get on it ASAP for you.
Sweet! I'll have my Nigerian prince cousin wire you some money right away (he just needs you to cover his wire transfer fees first though).

It's all in good fun, I was mainly just ripping on those unnecessary bro trucks. You know what they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks! :p
Sponsored