Sponsored

R rim - anyone ever have this happen?

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Can you rock guard the inner barrel of the wheel to help prevent this?
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
those wheels are one of the best things about the car. run the cf wheels in the heat of summer and signatures the rest of the year.
I agree with you 100%. I experienced the CF wheels for 20 miles when I first got the car (driving it to and from the detail shop to have the PPF put on the car). The handling was incredible, I felt a noticeable difference as soon as I installed the Replica R wheels.

But I'm really picky about my cars man, I know it would bother me if those CF wheels got damaged. Maybe in a few years when the car doesn't feel as special to me anymore i'll put the CF wheels back on it. For now, I enjoy keeping them in my basement and running the replicas.

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
I agree with you 100%. I experienced the CF wheels for 20 miles when I first got the car (driving it to and from the detail shop to have the PPF put on the car). The handling was incredible, I felt a noticeable difference as soon as I installed the Replica R wheels.

But I'm really picky about my cars man, I know it would bother me if those CF wheels got damaged. Maybe in a few years when the car doesn't feel as special to me anymore i'll put the CF wheels back on it. For now, I enjoy keeping them in my basement and running the replicas.
I get it brother. We’re all different :thumbsup:
Sponsored