Question for guys who actually have the the Roush Kit

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I’ve actually weighed those exact wheels that came on my 19 RS3 and they weighed in at 31.72 lbs. That is pretty light for a 20 inch wheel.

The stock PP1 wheels weigh 33.15 lbs for a 19X9 and 33.85 lbs for a 19X9.5 and that’s for 19’s. That’s quite heavy!

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I’ve actually weighed those exact wheels that came on my 19 RS3 and they weighed in at 31.72 lbs. That is pretty light for a 20 inch wheel.

The stock PP1 wheels weigh 33.15 lbs for a 19X9 and 33.85 lbs for a 19X9.5 and that’s for 19’s. That’s quite heavy!
The p51s I'm using currently are 20x10 and 20x11 and are around 21ish.

Ya those pp1s or no joke for weight!

stanger1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500-Sold, 2017 Roush RS3
The add on those wheels say they are Cast and if I am not mistaken, the Roush rims on my 2017 are Forged.
Big difference..
I was thinking that all Real Roush Rims were Forged.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase

they are way too heavy for aftermarket performance car like a roush. The thin width is even more of a bummer for the back considering the widest tire you can put are 285’s. But they do look good that’s for sure. I love the way they look.

Qu8Storm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase

Have you had any problems from your center caps?

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
After almost 3 months hibernation I was able to take the car out and while cruising on a local highway a BMW X5 M Competition was weaving through traffic to get behind me baiting me but too much traffic to engage. So as I get off the exit to get onto the Mexican Interstate he is going that way too so I knew as soon as we hit the Mexican Interstate it’s game time. Sure enough he is on my tail on the ramp and as soon as we hit the Mexican Interstate I nail it as does he and he gets gapped by busses. I guess he wasn’t convinced and tried again and busses again. I’m sure he figures it’s just a Mustang and used to bullying them but he picked the wrong one on this day. I’m sure he feels his 120k plus X5 M Competition is king daddy and probably pissed he got gapped so bad by a Mustang.

DLVRYMN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
After almost 3 months hibernation I was able to take the car out and while cruising on a local highway a BMW X5 M Competition was weaving through traffic to get behind me baiting me but too much traffic to engage. So as I get off the exit to get onto the Mexican Interstate he is going that way too so I knew as soon as we hit the Mexican Interstate it’s game time. Sure enough he is on my tail on the ramp and as soon as we hit the Mexican Interstate I nail it as does he and he gets gapped by busses. I guess he wasn’t convinced and tried again and busses again. I’m sure he figures it’s just a Mustang and used to bullying them but he picked the wrong one on this day. I’m sure he feels his 120k plus X5 M Competition is king daddy and probably pissed he got gapped so bad by a Mustang.
Good kill.

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work

Yup, always a challenger. Took mine out this morning 1st time in two months. Still a bit too cold for good traction......can't wait for warmer temps :)

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I had the updated Roush cal flashed today. Probably my imagination but it seems to run a bit better than before.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I had the updated Roush cal flashed today. Probably my imagination but it seems to run a bit better than before.
I’ve been pretty happy with it since getting the flash in January. May have to do with the cooler weather but my trap speeds are up 3mph from last year with my 300a car.

curious what it will do in the summer.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Just ordered a set of LTH headers. Not sure how soon I will have them installed but wanted to order before I can’t get them anymore.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
That's awesome man.
LOVE IT! 👍

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
I have a 6 Speed P2 and Roush sent me a new flash for it. Most likely will have it done by the end of March.