Question about tuning

piersonriley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pierson
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT MT82 in Antimatter Blue
is lund better than pbd? is it worth it spending $1000 on a lund tune vs buying a sct and just using a preloaded tune
Sponsored

Last edited:

amracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt
From what ive heard they both are great but lund tune transmision shifting is a little smoother i would say tuning is worth it especially if your going e85 i personally plan on going with wengerd tune i have been hearing great things

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
is lund better than pbd? is it worth it spending $1000 on a lund tune vs buying a sct and just using a preloaded tune
I would never use the canned tunes on the device. It should only be used as a tool to load custom tunes and to log. Newer devices aren't even coming with them so even easier to skip lol. Lund won't tune on SCT if that is the device you are going with. PBD and AED both will on SCT. Lund uses RTD.

Last edited:

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Lund and pbd are both good Tuners. I prefer Lund personally. Sct canned tunes are garbage, if they even still include them on their devices. Better off with RTD.

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1

Sponsored

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
Both are great tuners. I have personally used them both on separate vehicles and could not tell the different. They both have great support as well. It is however well worth it to get a custom tune over the preloaded ones. They do not really do much of anything for you. If you have any questions about tuning, feel free to shoot me a message anytime. Lethalperformance.com
Sponsored