Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
wanted to know
This car has Hooker Blackheart Longtube Headers, there are several Procharged/Supercharged cars on the forum running our Cat Deletes however, many making more power than this car.
Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Adrian, or anyone for that matter, have you ran a dual GT500 setup on a 15+ with 1000cc injectors in a returnless system. Do you think that gives you more room to grow vs a stock GT pump with a BAP?

Last edited:
OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Adrian, or anyone for that matter, have you ran a dual GT500 setup on a 15+ with 1000cc injectors in a returnless system. Do you think that gives you more room rock grow vs a stock GT pump with a BAP?
There is no GT500 drop in(returnless) pump system for these cars. The gt500 pump is used in the Sai Li systems but is basically converted to return style.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
There is no GT500 drop in(returnless) pump system for these cars. The gt500 pump is used in the Sai Li systems but is basically converted to return style.
Aight, that's simple enough. Guess I could've just asked if a GT500 dual pump setup could simply be dropped in. But if it was that easy someone would've done it. Lol

Sponsored

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
OOOOOOOO Adrian!!!!! text me.... I have updates!!!! :p

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Hey Adrian i know most wont disclose information lol,but with the power u made with ho kit i really wanted to ask,when running 93 with a oct booster like octanium or torco how much total timing are u guys achieving.I understand u guys have it turned up a LITTLE lol.

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Hey Adrian i know most wont disclose information lol,but with the power u made with ho kit i really wanted to ask,when running 93 with a oct booster like octanium or torco how much total timing are u guys achieving.I understand u guys have it turned up a LITTLE lol.
The timing number isn't really a big deal, timing is irrelevant if the tune accompanying it doesn't work properly. I could not tell you the total timing advance on 93 + Torco, as we have never tested that combination. Our cars run on pure E85 or Pure 93OCt. Our issue with 93+Torco is that it can be inconsistent at times. That inconsistency can lead to issues.

Ill be totally honest, our car is not turned up all that much, its just properly tuned, its only on 10psi. It's at a level where we trust it to be reliable if it were a customer car. Now the fuel system is something different.

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
I think we are pushing the HO kit from Procharger pretty good. It goes to show how capable these kits are, even the HO kit. We just wrapped up some dyno time with our MAK 2015 GT Shop Car. We have made some small changes to the car and the results have been awesome.

The car is equipped with a Procharger H.O. Kit(with HO Intercooler), Deatschwerks 95lb Injectors, 3.60 Blower Pulley(10psi), MAK 4in Inlet Pipe, JMS FuelMAX on E85. For exhaust it has Hooker Blackheart Longtubes, and a Hooker Blackheart catback exhaust.

Tuned with a Diablosport Trinity and Calibrated In-House in Collaboration with Diablosport.

Its just about time to start putting together a fuel system and up the boost again...

My HO kit made 604 / 561 with a 3.50 pulley ( auto car ) on 93 shifting at 7k..We were seeing signs of running out of fuel above 7k so we stopped there .
I Just removed the BAP and added a twin pump return fuel system and getting a E85 tune Friday ..Hope to see close to your 700+ HP numbers .My tuner said now that we have plenty of fuel he can up the shift points over 7k ... Finger crossed ... :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

15GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
My HO kit made 604 / 561 with a 3.50 pulley ( auto car ) on 93 shifting at 7k..We were seeing signs of running out of fuel above 7k so we stopped there .
I Just removed the BAP and added a twin pump return fuel system and getting a 85 tune Friday ..Hope to see close to your 700+ HP numbers .My tuner said now that we have plenty of fuel he can up the shift points over 7k ... Finger crossed ... :)
That's awesome! 9's coming soon :headbang:

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
That's awesome! 9's coming soon :headbang:
Thanks ...I'm running the 1/8 on the 21 of this month ( Mustang only race ) and if it runs 6.40s in the 1/8 mile it should go 9.90s ..That is if all goes as planed , and we all know plans don't always work out ..On paper it looks good :) but the track is a hole different story ..:shrug:

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
The timing number isn't really a big deal, timing is irrelevant if the tune accompanying it doesn't work properly. I could not tell you the total timing advance on 93 + Torco, as we have never tested that combination. Our cars run on pure E85 or Pure 93OCt. Our issue with 93+Torco is that it can be inconsistent at times. That inconsistency can lead to issues.

Ill be totally honest, our car is not turned up all that much, its just properly tuned, its only on 10psi. It's at a level where we trust it to be reliable if it were a customer car. Now the fuel system is something different.
Thanks Adrian and yes timing without the rest of the tune to work with it is irrelavant and dangerous,i didnt see u were running on e 85 only.If TUNED properly though timing can make a pretty big difference.On my car running 93 and 18 degress is totally different then when i put my race mix and 21 degrees of timing.I do alot of data logging when running race fuel and race fuel mixes.I ask the question just being curious.But e85 is a whole another game.

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
I Just removed the BAP and added a twin pump return fuel system and getting a E85 tune Friday ..Hope to see close to your 700+ HP numbers .My tuner said now that we have plenty of fuel he can up the shift points over 7k ... Finger crossed ... :)
What amount of boost are you making?

We spin our car to 7300 so there is some power left there on your end, and E85 will make another big jump so I think you should have no problem getting close or into the 700rwhp.

Thanks Adrian and yes timing without the rest of the tune to work with it is irrelavant and dangerous,i didnt see u were running on e 85 only.If TUNED properly though timing can make a pretty big difference.On my car running 93 and 18 degress is totally different then when i put my race mix and 21 degrees of timing.I do alot of data logging when running race fuel and race fuel mixes.I ask the question just being curious.But e85 is a whole another game.
Yes the timing is pretty critical. Our car is the same between the 93oct Tune and the E85Tune, a different animal.

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
What amount of boost are you making?

We spin our car to 7300 so there is some power left there on your end, and E85 will make another big jump so I think you should have no problem getting close or into the 700rwhp.

Yes the timing is pretty critical. Our car is the same between the 93oct Tune and the E85Tune, a different animal.
Not sure , I need a good boost gauge , the dash gauge only goes to 3 PSI and stops ! ...You are on a 3.60 pulley and I'm on a 3.50 , so maybe a pound more than you if I was shifting at 7300 like you are ?.. Now that we have the fuel we need the tuner is going to raise my shift points .. The extra RPM should help because right now set at 7k the car noses over a bit when shifting to 3rd and 4th gear ..
Sponsored