Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Where’d the pic surface from? Definitely looks to be a GT500 due to hood scoop and design of driver fender.

Does a test driver get fired for wrecking a mule?

Edit:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forum...out-after-cars-and-coffee.html#post1599223049
Who cares what happened,at $122,848.00 how many of you are going to be running down to your Ford dealer to buy one,then add $7,500.00 in sales tax+ADM+gas guzzler tax + lic tabs,Mr Shelby would be turning over in his grave.The Mustang was supposed to be an affordable sporty performance car for the masses,NOT what it has turned out to be.Sad very sad !!

Sponsored

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Who cares what happened,at $122,848.00 how many of you are going to be running down to your Ford dealer to buy one,then add $7,500.00 in sales tax+ADM+gas guzzler tax + lic tabs,Mr Shelby would be turning over in his grave.The Mustang was supposed to be an affordable sporty performance car for the masses,NOT what it has turned out to be.Sad very sad !!
Stupid comment. Why should anyone care about anything posted on this forum? The only thing dumber than you commenting in a thread that you supposedly don't care about is the suggestion that "Mr. Shelby" would be the least bit bothered by any opportunity to extract a buck from the public by putting his name on something.

Turning over in his grave? Only if he's trying to auger his way out to collect his percentage.

Just to be clear, I have a lot of respect for Shelby as a racer and car builder. It's just stupid to pretend like he was above making a buck. Or better still, a lot of bucks.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Stupid comment. Why should anyone care about anything posted on this forum? The only thing dumber than you commenting in a thread that you supposedly don't care about is the suggestion that "Mr. Shelby" would be the least bit bothered by any opportunity to extract a buck from the public by putting his name on something.

Turning over in his grave? Only if he's trying to auger his way out to collect his percentage.

Just to be clear, I have a lot of respect for Shelby as a racer and car builder. It's just stupid to pretend like he was above making a buck. Or better still, a lot of bucks.

Such a sweet voice...

RacinJason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang base GT w/PP
Holy crap you guys. This is a Mustang forum, so shall it be? The axle broke. Duh. It won't happen on the detuned production.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Holy crap you guys. This is a Mustang forum, so shall it be? The axle broke. Duh. It won't happen on the detuned production.
With how close these are to production the power level has likely been locked in a for a while now. I doubt any "detuning" will happen.

Sponsored

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Looks like they just left a Cars 'N Coffee event...?

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Must have been a crowd somewhere.

Imagine explaining it to the boss, that would be fun.

Bear376

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 EB, 2013 Mustang, 2017 F150SC, 2019 Flex
Vehicle Showcase
The whole purpose of test mules is to see what goes wrong in real life. If something didn't break, how would they improve it?

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe

I think I heard Bernie (Sanders) is promising a free Shelby to drive to the free college he's gonna give you. Making a buck these days is so blase'. :)
Sponsored

Reactions: nrc