Sponsored

Protective Wrapping Your Dark Highland Green '19 Bullitt?

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
So nice! This color in the sun looks amazing no matter what, but freshly detailed, it's just drop dead gorgeous.

Sponsored

Tim Kiely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2008 HG Bullitt #4007, 2019 DHG Bullitt #0373
Hang in there buddy! Mine had the same thing going on with it too. All those bends and curves on the front end really make it labor intensive. Also the cut along the front wheel well areas aren’t quite perfect. I will live with it for now and take it back later. For me it is mostly about protecting on long road trips. Although I do shows also. So it is a little bit of a mixed bag for me on the perfection part. All that money and I want it perfect, damn it! The bubbles settled down, but the edges of wheel well bug me.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Hang in there buddy! Mine had the same thing going on with it too. All those bends and curves on the front end really make it labor intensive. Also the cut along the front wheel well areas aren’t quite perfect. I will live with it for now and take it back later. For me it is mostly about protecting on long road trips. Although I do shows also. So it is a little bit of a mixed bag for me on the perfection part. All that money and I want it perfect, damn it! The bubbles settled down, but the edges of wheel well bug me.
The whole rest of the front is fine, its just the hood. it doesnt help the car was also 3 days over their original time estimate.
Sponsored