B-Mitch

B-Mitch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Actually, I decided to go a different route.

F7D9FE5B-6BEF-497B-A0FC-720378CE18FA.jpeg

73F86228-47AF-41B0-AFF3-B52725B41DBD.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
B-Mitch

B-Mitch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Now I need to take the time to make a FS thread for the MP concepts upper and lower grill that I bought new and never installed… and the Steeda Jacking rails that came in the day before I traded the car. Lol

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Thought I would add my experience to this thread for what it's worth.

I placed an order for 20 inch ten spokes during the first week of January 2023. The wheels were on backorder and I was told they have a shipment coming in 10 - 12 weeks from then. We're now 11 weeks out and I hadn't heard anything, so I asked for an update on my order and was told they expect the shipment to come in another 25 - 30 days. Assuming that happens, that's about a 15 week wait in total (assuming the shipment actually comes in as I was told). I placed my order in the middle of winter (January) when things are probably slower, yet I'm still waiting. I would image the wait time for orders placed today won't be great either as we enter the busier spring/summer months, but obviously I can't say that with certainty.

I will say, Erick from N4SM has been very responsive and helpful so far throughout the entire process and gave me what I think is a fair deal on the wheels. But I am a bit disappointed with the wait time, which I know isn't entirely in their control. If the shipment doesn't come in another 4 weeks, I'll just be about out of patience at that point. We'll see what happens.
Hello there, It's Kj from Need4Speed Motorsports. I would like to say Thank You for your continued patience. We appreciate each and every one of you. I apologize for the inconvenience for those of you who have made purchases and have yet to receive your wheels. There has been a greater demand for the Project6GR Wheel Brand because of the value placed on it by fellow enthusiasts like yourself. The delay in our shipment container has been hard for us all. The supply chain has been slowed and strained globally causing worldwide shortages affecting consumers like yourself due to Covid. And we are finding it hard to keep the Mustang GT fitments in stock, the 19x10 19x11 has been depleted completely for us, especially in the 7 and 10 Spokes. We currently have the 5 Spoke for the Mustang GT. We have plenty of the GT350/GT500 in stock. Again, my apologies for the wait times. As it is very frustrating for us to not be able to serve each and every one of you. Fielding phone calls telling customers "No we don't have it" or pushing back the ETA for our container is not the easiest thing to do. One thing that will ensure you will get a set is to purchase them as a "Pre-Sell", there's no risk, it's fully refundable, and it is a way to make certain that once the container is on the ground, you have set.

Thank You Again for understanding. Feel Free to contact us anytime.

Stay Safe and Happy Driving.

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
I'd like to chime in and share my experience as well. I ordered a set of 19x10 6gr TEN wheels back in November 2022 and I was told the wheels should arrive around 2-3 weeks after my order was placed. 3 weeks go by and I haven't heard anything so reach out for an update and they say another 2-3 weeks. I continued to reach out every 3-4 weeks and I'm always told the same thing: another 2-3 weeks or 20-23 days until they arrive. Its now been 4 whole months since my order and the wheels are still "in transit."

Look, I understand supply chain and shipping issues, we are dealing with it in all different kinds of industries. What I find extremely disappointing is that I have been consistently lied to throughout this entire process by being told the wheels are only a few weeks away. If its going to take a few months for them to arrive, just be transparent and tell me instead of lying. The weather is starting to get nice here in the Northeast so my patience is growing thin. I'm willing to wait another couple weeks or so but after that, I'm likely just going to cancel and go with wheels from another company. It really is a shame because I love the design of the wheels and the fact that they are some of the lightest 19" available.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I'd like to chime in and share my experience as well. I ordered a set of 19x10 6gr TEN wheels back in November 2022 and I was told the wheels should arrive around 2-3 weeks after my order was placed. 3 weeks go by and I haven't heard anything so reach out for an update and they say another 2-3 weeks. I continued to reach out every 3-4 weeks and I'm always told the same thing: another 2-3 weeks or 20-23 days until they arrive. Its now been 4 whole months since my order and the wheels are still "in transit."

Look, I understand supply chain and shipping issues, we are dealing with it in all different kinds of industries. What I find extremely disappointing is that I have been consistently lied to throughout this entire process by being told the wheels are only a few weeks away. If its going to take a few months for them to arrive, just be transparent and tell me instead of lying. The weather is starting to get nice here in the Northeast so my patience is growing thin. I'm willing to wait another couple weeks or so but after that, I'm likely just going to cancel and go with wheels from another company. It really is a shame because I love the design of the wheels and the fact that they are some of the lightest 19" available.
Hello, I want to start by saying "We appreciate your input and more importantly your patience". I understand the frustration that many of our customers have with placing their orders for the Project6GR Wheels. It is tough for everyone involved. I am not sure who you spoke with here, but we have had some changes here within the company, from the top to the bottom, and management has addressed the issue of making sure that we are all on the same page, especially when it comes to waiting times for wheels purchased. That still does not erase the fact that the ETA has been moved back many times, but I can assure you that if your wheels were in stock, they would be shipped and you would have them. In the event that you do not want to continue waiting, you are entitled to a full refund at no cost to you. You mentioned that you "Love the design of the wheels and the fact that they are some of the lightest 19's available", there are many out there like you, and it's hard to keep the wheels in stock, we appreciate the enthusiasm that our customers have for these wheels. Thank You again for your feedback, and if you have any questions or need any assistance with anything, Please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you in any way that we can.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Actually, I decided to go a different route.

F7D9FE5B-6BEF-497B-A0FC-720378CE18FA.jpeg

73F86228-47AF-41B0-AFF3-B52725B41DBD.jpeg
I’d say that’s a little different route LOL. Nice looking truck

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Hello, I want to start by saying "We appreciate your input and more importantly your patience". I understand the frustration that many of our customers have with placing their orders for the Project6GR Wheels. It is tough for everyone involved. I am not sure who you spoke with here, but we have had some changes here within the company, from the top to the bottom, and management has addressed the issue of making sure that we are all on the same page, especially when it comes to waiting times for wheels purchased. That still does not erase the fact that the ETA has been moved back many times, but I can assure you that if your wheels were in stock, they would be shipped and you would have them. In the event that you do not want to continue waiting, you are entitled to a full refund at no cost to you. You mentioned that you "Love the design of the wheels and the fact that they are some of the lightest 19's available", there are many out there like you, and it's hard to keep the wheels in stock, we appreciate the enthusiasm that our customers have for these wheels. Thank You again for your feedback, and if you have any questions or need any assistance with anything, Please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you in any way that we can.
We are just trying to help everyone in the best way we can. It is nothing personal nor is it intended to mislead you or others. I can hear the frustration coming through and nor will I dismiss it. We want to serve each and every one of you. I would recommend holding on, especially for what you really want. I feel that going with another wheel would be good, as there are many other wheels out there, but the Project6GR wheel was designed with your Mustang in mind.

Whatever you would like to do, just let us know.

Take Care and enjoy your weekend. Be Safe.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
I just think people have lost the skill of waiting in a world of I want it now. You know what they say, good things come to those who wait 🙂. I live in Australia and had to wait 12 months for delivery of my Mustang. I ordered my seven spoke wheels from N4SMS and told 3 months wait, but that changed a bit due to COVID-19 and other issues. Was I disappointed the date kept changing, yes I was. But the guys tried as best they could to keep me informed and guess what....I got them eventually and couldn't be happier, ya just need some patience.

You could get something else BUT in my opinion these wheels are worth waiting 4.

20211015_233541.jpg

20211015_234913.jpg

20211015_233938.jpg

Doolin64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT convertible
Getting a little anxious myself as well. The project6gr wheels have always been the wheel that looks just right to me. I passed on getting set last year due to the wait times I read about on this forum.

Fast forward to January 2023 and I'm now wanting once again to get a set of project6grs. On ebay I find a set of the gunmetal Five's for sale by Need4Speed. I decided to contact them directly. Erick was super responsive and sent me a quote and some revisions. At this point he tells me they're not in stock. Uggh...I figure spring is a ways away and on 2/4/23 I put down a deposit and placed my order.

End of February comes around and after hearing nothing I check in. Ozzy responds to me on 3/1 telling me that Erick is no longer with the company and he will look into my order. He comes back telling me it will be 5-6 more weeks. This coming Tuesday will be 4 weeks since I spoke to Ozzy and 8 weeks since my initial order. What burns 🔥 me most is that Need4speed is still advertising these wheels as if they're in stock. Need4Speed Ebay Listing

Sponsored

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
That imo is the problem, not the wait times, if they said it would be 6 to 8 weeks in the beginning it would be fine. The problem is they tell you 2 more weeks after two more weeks after two more weeks. From my understanding is the wheels are made in China or somewhere overseas so they have to wait a long time for new stock. For me personally I'm glad I waited but it took about 4 times longer than what was told over the phone and then it would have been longer but I changed to a wheel they had in stock.

Doolin64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT convertible
This thread got me all fired up so I called as soon as they open today. I didn't say anything to them about prior times. He just said they are still on backorder, if I bought on eBay I would just be added to the list, that the wheels aren't in stock. He said they're expecting them mid April which falls in line with the 5-6 weeks that Ozzy quoted me a month ago.

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
What companies need to start doing is having a disclaimer:

“Mr. XYZ, because of supply chain issues, we cannot guarantee a delivery date for our product. Please understand that if you place this order that we will get your product as soon as we are able to. “

This will absolve the seller from any issues steaming from delivery dates and the customer has agreed that they understand this.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
@Need4SpeedMotors - can you get the 10’s in 11” wide with a 55 or 56mm offset ?

WD :like:
Sponsored