Sponsored

Proformance packages

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Is it bad I immediately knew what the op was asking about just from the title??? Not the exact details but is was going to be about Ford Performance package ie PP1, PP2, etc. upgrades for the Stang.
It's more impressive than bad, in my opinion. I came into the thread wondering whether "Proformance" was a new speed parts company I haven't heard of before.
Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Here's my old 19th century english translation of what the OP was trying to ask:

Hello, fellow Mustang enthusiasts! Might I be so bold as to interrupt your brotherly/sisterly levity with an intriguing query of my own invention? While considering the popularity and general wide acceptance of the various offerings by the Ford Motor Company via their specialty components through Ford Performance I began considering whimsically what one's options might be for one's newly acquired 2018 model for these brilliantly crafted "Performance Package" upgrades. Am I indeed being too presumptuous to assume that they may already indeed be available for the stated model, and would their issuance and installation accompany the existing warranty without violation, or should I be waiting for some special offering from said performance group separately and entirely unique to this particular vehicle attributes? Your diligent and accurate response is eagerly awaited!

...something like that.
If you good sir had not indeed elevated your fifth hand digit towards the stratospheric region of the atmosphere during the authoring of this monologue, I shall assume you are simply a poser of such manners and I shall deem you a worthless deliberation of conjecture.

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Some peeps should just buy the PP1 or PP2 to begin with and save us from unnecessary inquiries ... ya know they have never turned a wrench in there lives .

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
����������
Trolled
Nah, come on back bud. We're sometimes a tough crowd, but mean no harm. We do sometimes help those in need. :cheers: Heck, I've got some damn good help here.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Nah, come on back bud. We're sometimes a tough crowd, but mean no harm. We do sometimes help those in need. :cheers: Heck, I've got some damn good help here.
Definitely! :thumbsup:

OP, There's several threads about this topic as well. I myself created 2 very focused threads on them. Just hit up the search function and instant info at your fingertips. :thumbsup::cool:

Happy navigating OP.

Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
����������
Trolled
Some of the crowd here just likes to put others down to make themselves feel better. You posted proformance instead of performance, no big deal. As far as I know I'm not aware of any FRPP tunes but I'm sure there working on it! I left plenty of incorrect english so they can pick me apart instead of you my brother! Happy modding!

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
What changes were made to the Bullitt to give the extra hp? My guess is whatever those changes are may be the next per pack 1 offering. -Personally I’m waiting on the ford tunes this go round.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS C6 Corvette
Ford does not have kits for the 2018 and up. The Ford Performance fellow at an event I was at said that they are working on them, but most of what they did for 2015-02017 is in the 2018, so there may not be much offered.

Seeing the previous posts is why I am no longer on the S550 Facebook page. A guys asks a simple question and people give responses that are not relevant. Surprised we didn't get any "part out" responses. People tend to like those, I guess it makes their ego feel good.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
What changes were made to the Bullitt to give the extra hp? My guess is whatever those changes are may be the next per pack 1 offering. -Personally I’m waiting on the ford tunes this go round.
Mainly it just has the GT350 manifold. It is pretty similar to a 15-17 PP3.
Sponsored