OP
Deadmau5

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
Back to original subject I'll see if replacing these bearings works I hope to God it does cause I'm tired of dealing with this.

OP
OP
Deadmau5

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
I believe you were right though !! I hope this works !!!! The bearing definitely makes a rough sound when I turn it waiting on the bearings Mr asshole recommended

Sponsored

bew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 GT PP
Just to add my experience with this, I had an untraceable squeak also. I too sent back my head unit to be inspected, exchanged idler pulleys, nothing worked. For me what it ended up being was the pulley on the ProCharger tensioner bracket. I had the pulley bolted to the bracket without a washer (but still had the spacer on the backside) and this was causing my squeak. Once I took the tensioner off and added a washer, all was good.

There are SO many places where a squeak could develop.. this just so happened to be mine.
pc_tensioner.png

OP
OP
Deadmau5

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
Just to add my experience with this, I had an untraceable squeak also. I too sent back my head unit to be inspected, exchanged idler pulleys, nothing worked. For me what it ended up being was the pulley on the ProCharger tensioner bracket. I had the pulley bolted to the bracket without a washer (but still had the spacer on the backside) and this was causing my squeak. Once I took the tensioner off and added a washer, all was good.

There are SO many places where a squeak could develop.. this just so happened to be mine.
You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT !!! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST ITS THE TENSIONER PULLEY !!! Thank you for the help though !! . My tensioner pulley was completely corroded and didn't even turn was seized up. Now the sound is gone !!! Mr ASSHOLE was also a huge help and his link to the bearings fixed my problem but the idlers were fine nothing g wrong with them. It seems the quality of the tenisoner bearings are shit compared to the bearings on the idlers.
Sponsored