Sponsored

Price Check: 2019 EB Premium

Two-Tone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium | PP | FP Tune | MBRP Race w/ 4" tips | Squared 265/40 R19 | every factory option
Have access to Costco, USAA and X-plan pricing.

I know next to nothing about these cars and have been trying to soak up as much knowledge about the S550 platform in this forum/site as I can -- might be a topic for another forum but if anyone wants to drop some knowledge on me specifically around what to expect from the 2.3, etc. please feel free (and especially based on the following configurations, if you see something I might consider rethinking).

Long term plans likely include tuning, the most popular bolt-ons and misc. suspension upgrades. Daily driver of about 50 miles total during the work week.

2019 EB Premium:
Auto
White or Silver
Black Accent Package
B&O Soundsystem
Enhanced Security Package

Costco is showing me $34,800 -- what would you consider a reasonable threshold to try to negotiate it to? Especially considering I'll likely have to custom order it?

(Have plenty of time to work with, not realistically thinking of purchasing for at least 6 months, unless some stupid-good deal comes along).

Thanks for reading, and appreciate any insight.
Sponsored

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
I was in a similar situation for th 18 I recently bought. I didn’t try Costco, but did try usaa and xplan. If you’re already set up for xplan, great. If not, go ahead and get your ducks in a row. Dealers will probably know once you get into the system, and what other rebates you have. I will also say that xplan and usaa are probably close to the same for pricing . If you’re in an area that is very competitive, you may well be able to get significantly better pricing through a dealer. If not, those plans will get you a decent price with minimum BS.

There are price lists here on the forum where you can see invoice pricing to compare with the web-based builder, and you can see similar things on th ford builder when you sign up for xplan.

The mileage im getting from my eb isn’t stellar, but I’m still learning to drive the car. I’m really happy with the extra 200hp it has over my last DD, and that may play into the mileage issue...