18 GT PP Premium Price Check

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R 'Hellbat'
Dealers are being super stingy.

I have a great dealer by me who has a loaded (relatively) performance pack premium WITH magenride. It is the only one even close to me.

I've gotten them down to $40,995 from an MSRP of $47,870. The best dealer by me is priced at $38,495 but that's a drive and in a color I don't want.

Should I push for more off?

What do you guys think? I've seen so many great deals on here, and still feel the $40,995 is a bit high.
Sponsored

TheWhiteWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 Magnetic Grey
Do you have an update? The dealer near me is still trying to sell a base GT with PP1 for 40 and some change. Are you going rebates and incentives? I've been trying to get a good deal with 0% but can't seem to make it work.

GTFORMULA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grey gt500 pp, recaros, nav
I think kits a good deal. You lose 3k by going with 0 at 72 financing. I just secured a base auto for basically 33 otd . Add your options to that number and tax . Im not paying any tax cause my trade is higher .

OP
OP

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have an update? The dealer near me is still trying to sell a base GT with PP1 for 40 and some change. Are you going rebates and incentives? I've been trying to get a good deal with 0% but can't seem to make it work.
I'm trying to get the dealer to match a distant dealer, at 38,785. The options are different, but the MSRP is very close.

I'll keep you updated.

I've since added the possibility of a used M3/M4 or a GT350.

I'm really hoping this works though. The magneride with the premium features and Shaker audio would be a dream come true.

I think kits a good deal. You lose 3k by going with 0 at 72 financing. I just secured a base auto for basically 33 otd . Add your options to that number and tax . Im not paying any tax cause my trade is higher .
0% would be pretty nice. I haven't been offered that or seen anything about that though.

OP
OP

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update.

They offered me $39,705.

I think I'm going to take it.

Sponsored

GTFORMULA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grey gt500 pp, recaros, nav
I'm trying to get the dealer to match a distant dealer, at 38,785. The options are different, but the MSRP is very close.

I'll keep you updated.

I've since added the possibility of a used M3/M4 or a GT350.

I'm really hoping this works though. The magneride with the premium features and Shaker audio would be a dream come true.

0% would be pretty nice. I haven't been offered that or seen anything about that though.
Just look at Ford's website. Its 0 for 72m until Jan 2 .

TheWhiteWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 Magnetic Grey
I'm looking at a GT prem with the blackout and 400a package. MSRP is $44,865. Would 35-36k be a good starting point? Should I start lower?

Thanks!

OP
OP

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm looking at a GT prem with the blackout and 400a package. MSRP is $44,865. Would 35-36k be a good starting point? Should I start lower?

Thanks!
I think so. They seem less willing to discount more on cheaper models. The pricing is only 3k off, so if you're getting it around 35K before tax, I think that is solid.

Id love to get 20% but I am not sure if that's doable.

FatBurritoEater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1 (Race Red)
I think so. They seem less willing to discount more on cheaper models. The pricing is only 3k off, so if you're getting it around 35K before tax, I think that is solid.

Id love to get 20% but I am not sure if that's doable.
I am getting 20% off MSRP (pre-tax figures, includes doc fee) on a 2018 non-premium GT coupe with the 301A package. MSRP $41.3k, pre-tax price 33.2k. I am traveling a few hours to get it, but well worth it.

Koons, Sheehy, and Apple are all running extremely competitive pricing through 01/02/19. So far, I have not negotiated anything either. They are really marking them down well below invoice (prior to any rebates). It appears that the same kind of pricing is available on the 400+ trims as well.

Sponsored
OP
OP

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am getting 20% off MSRP (pre-tax figures, includes doc fee) on a 2018 non-premium GT coupe with the 301A package. MSRP $41.3k, pre-tax price 33.2k. I am traveling a few hours to get it, but well worth it.

Koons, Sheehy, and Apple are all running extremely competitive pricing through 01/02/19. So far, I have not negotiated anything either. They are really marking them down well below invoice (prior to any rebates). It appears that the same kind of pricing is available on the 400+ trims as well.
Koons didn't have any matching the one I wanted.. I'll have to look into the others. So far the one I am trying to get is the only with magneride I've seen around

FatBurritoEater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1 (Race Red)
Koons didn't have any matching the one I wanted.. I'll have to look into the others. So far the one I am trying to get is the only with magneride I've seen around
Yeah, I have only seen one or two anywhere with the magneride. That's going to be a hard search to be sure. Best of luck.
Sponsored