Sponsored

Price check 2018 GT Premium

Osofast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt premium
Vehicle Showcase
Used 2018 mustang gt premium, Oxford white.
1170 miles on odometer. Car sold Jan. Traded in February
401A pkg
10 speed auto transmission
20 inch wheels
Shaker audio system
$35,995
Seems to be a good price to me
Thank you to anyone in advance for your thoughts and advice.
May pull the trigger on this tomorrow afternoon.
:ford:
Sponsored

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My major concern is why would you trade in a car after 1 month? Something wrong with it? Also, with all the "discount threads" on here, can't you find a NEW GT for the same price?

OP
OP
Osofast

Osofast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt premium
Vehicle Showcase
I was told the previous owner didn’t like it and needed a little more seat room in the rear and traded it for a hellcat charger. Take it for what it’s worth, story from dealer.
I was told factory warranty still applies. I drove it for about 1hr and it seemed fine?
Nothing in my area seems close to that price, build is for $46,000 with those options $40-42 out the door.

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
OK, the original owner should have figured he needed back seat room before he bought a Mustang. Whatever. I would push the dealer to throw in an extended warranty-for free, and you should be good to go. Good luck.

control4userguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
...I would push the dealer to throw in an extended warranty-for free, and you should be good to go...
No, he should negotiate that asking price down a $1000 and then if he wants a warranty he can go get one elsewhere.

Sponsored

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
MSRP is about $46K. I would rate that as a decent deal, but not mind blowing good.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
If no performance package I'd have to pass...

OP
OP
Osofast

Osofast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt premium
Vehicle Showcase
If no performance package I'd have to pass...
Hiccup, am I correct in the only thing missing from the pp is the strut tower brace as everything else comes with the 20 inch wheel pkg?

I ended up getting the car, and could not be happier, the dealer actually tracked down the original window sticker that was traded with the car, and there where a couple more options that I was not aware off.
3.55 limited slip axle
Enhanced security package
Active exhaust
MSRP on sticker was $47,765.00

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Hiccup, am I correct in the only thing missing from the pp is the strut tower brace as everything else comes with the 20 inch wheel pkg?

I ended up getting the car, and could not be happier, the dealer actually tracked down the original window sticker that was traded with the car, and there where a couple more options that I was not aware off.
3.55 limited slip axle
Enhanced security package
Active exhaust
MSRP on sticker was $47,765.00
Well.. I cant actually say concerning the 20" wheel package on the 2018's. I'm only familiar with the '15-'17 performance package items. If Ford includes all that minus the stb with a wheel upgrade thats an incredible value.
Congrats on your purchase and may you have many trouble free years as I so far...

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I mean, I don't expect everyone to get the same deals but I was able to get a brand new 2018 GT PP, 400a premium, 10R80, with nav and the smart n safe package for 38 before TTL. Hunt for the deal, they can be had. A dealer does not want anyone walking away without a purchase. I would be a little sceptical of picking up a car that was traded in so quickly.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
I'm thinking no way on that.
Sponsored