Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Mustang GT Exhaust Suite. Available now as dual or quad tip!

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
So I’m still on the fence between the Track Edition & Touring. I’m running factory headers (don’t plan on changing this) with a cat delete. I don’t care about volume as I don’t daily drive this car so it’s all about the tone. There just aren’t enough videos out there and I haven’t found anyone close to me running the system. I need to make a decision before Black Friday, I am leaning towards the Track Edition simply due to price but I’m not sure how the tone will change with the cat delete. I don’t normally ask for advice because I understand on exhaust it’s personal preference but any discussion on this matter would be appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
So I’m still on the fence between the Track Edition & Touring. I’m running factory headers (don’t plan on changing this) with a cat delete. I don’t care about volume as I don’t daily drive this car so it’s all about the tone. There just aren’t enough videos out there and I haven’t found anyone close to me running the system. I need to make a decision before Black Friday, I am leaning towards the Track Edition simply due to price but I’m not sure how the tone will change with the cat delete. I don’t normally ask for advice because I understand on exhaust it’s personal preference but any discussion on this matter would be appreciated. Thanks.
Touring. It's an engineered tone and not simply a muffler delete. Also no drone. It'll be pretty loud with either.

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase

I would definitely go with the Touring. I have a few videos of my Touring and off-road headers and it’s a very refined sound. Loud but not obnoxious

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Touring. It's an engineered tone and not simply a muffler delete. Also no drone. It'll be pretty loud with either.
Naperville Illinois Hello, remember Jim Shorts, lol. We lived behind Seven Bridges for years.......I’m actually having those same thoughts. Thanks

Sponsored

racered_ppGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Track

and if you dont like it, pay the 500 dollar difference between the 2 and boom you have the track and touring and you can swap at your leisure.

My track edition w/ catless longtubes:

TYGT350

Nope, not a GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP
I'd go with touring. It's quite loud and has a really great tone. I can't speak to the track however. I've never heard it in person.

racered_ppGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'd go with touring. It's quite loud and has a really great tone. I can't speak to the track however. I've never heard it in person.
its loud lol sounds almost like the touring just...well....louder. Not as loud as my previous set up which was longtubes, x-pipe, roush axlebacks. Now that was loud, the track is much much more tame.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Track

and if you dont like it, pay the 500 dollar difference between the 2 and boom you have the track and touring and you can swap at your leisure.

My track edition w/ catless longtubes:
I’ve actually thought about that and that’s a good consideration, thanks

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
I went Touring, I will agree that Touring is where it's at, but.......I went the route [MENTION=27677]racered_ppGT[/MENTION] mentioned and purchased the conversion kit to Track and wow it's loud but I love it. It's my DD and I leave for work at 5:30AM so yeah, be mindful of your neighbors haha.

Sponsored

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
That’s what’s keeping me in the fence without being able to hear it in person is the tone. Touring has a great tone as does the Track but with the cat deletes I’m concerned the deep tone may somewhat go away. Thanks

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
I went Touring, I will agree that Touring is where it's at, but.......I went the route [MENTION=27677]racered_ppGT[/MENTION] mentioned and purchased the conversion kit to Track and wow it's loud but I love it. It's my DD and I leave for work at 5:30AM so yeah, be mindful of your neighbors haha.
I guess I could do the opposit if it ends up obnoxious. Any videos of yours.

racered_ppGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I went Touring, I will agree that Touring is where it's at, but.......I went the route @racered_ppGT mentioned and purchased the conversion kit to Track and wow it's loud but I love it. It's my DD and I leave for work at 5:30AM so yeah, be mindful of your neighbors haha.
I havent purchased the touring section yet because i just love the sound of the track waaaay too much lol i wouldnt want it any quieter, except maybe on roadtrips when my gf complains of the drone :lol:
But i couldnt justify spending the extra 500 yet as my car isnt a daily so i dont start it early anymore, instead, my neighbors hear a slightly louder than stock gli in the morning :headbonk:

THE_AHJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
I guess I could do the opposit if it ends up obnoxious. Any videos of yours.
I have two cell phone videos if you want to PM me with your number I can send.

THE_AHJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
I havent purchased the touring section yet because i just love the sound of the track waaaay too much lol i wouldnt want it any quieter, except maybe on roadtrips when my gf complains of the drone :lol:
But i couldnt justify spending the extra 500 yet as my car isnt a daily so i dont start it early anymore, instead, my neighbors hear a slightly louder than stock gli in the morning :headbonk:
Yeah I get drone at about 80 in sixth...it's not bad I just turn the music up :headbang:
Sponsored