OP
OP
Gnatsum21

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
It was solved. It had to do with a bigger air filter box and the tune that came with it. When returning everything back to stock (and getting a refund) car drove normal again.
Sponsored

Black22PP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustand GT
Happened to me today on my 22 GT. Light came on after acclerating from a traffic light cycled key and nothing. Waited a hour let the car cool off and it was fine. Scary with the power loss.

LbDaReal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1, 1976 cobra 2
I still don't know what happened, but I was making a turn going 25~30 then had my breaks all locked up on me I had no throttle for the first part of the slide or it just held my breaks hard enough. If I wasn't some what good at controlling the car I wouldn't have missed the line of cars going the other direction. I spun 2 times then half of one ending up in the lane I was turning in to facing the direction and everything. (on the highway so i had some room.) As I sat there wondering if I got hit making me spin out, I look down to have every alert in this order if I remember correctly. Hill start failure, crash assist failure, traction control off, traction control on, hill start assist failure. I was forced in to normal mode and could not switch modes for a minute as I drove away confused and embarrassed. I'm not saying I'm some God of a driver but I drove my car in 38 degree raining nights and never couldn't recover from a slide or otherwise. I drive a manual, and drive in track mode but even now can't turn off collision related assistance with out it forcing itself back on I thought it was off in track mode idk vary confused wondering if I caused it to freak out or something idk.

fnlyfree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Mustang GT
Having same issue after installing the whipple and a tune on my 23. It happened on a shakedown drive. I reset all codes with HPT and tried again. Same issue. Shut car off, reset codes again. Tried another drive and no issues. Drove around about 15 minutes and parked car. I went out the next day to do a log for my tuner and boom, issue shows up again. I haven't been able to get it to go away this time. cleared codes multiple times and each drive it comes back. I disconnected the battery over night and reloaded the tune. Going to try again when I get a chance. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored