PP2 real life pictures

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
Really like the wheels a lot better than the PP1
Agreed, funny how Ford brags about 10 wheel options unless you want to spend good money on the PP and PP2. The PP2 pack however has amazing wheels but couldn't justify the price.

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
Just purchased PP level 2 wheels and having them powder coated black. To my suprise the rear wheels without tires weighed in at 31.00lb and the fronts at 30.00lb. I thought this was heavy. These are OEM wheels. I thought they would have been lighter.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Just purchased PP level 2 wheels and having them powder coated black. To my suprise the rear wheels without tires weighed in at 31.00lb and the fronts at 30.00lb. I thought this was heavy. These are OEM wheels. I thought they would have been lighter.
Whered you order from? And at what price if you don’t mind me asking?

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
Whered you order from? And at what price if you don’t mind me asking?
Found them on eBay dealership in Los Angeles. They were blemishes on wheel had slight curb rash which I didn't care because I was going to powdercoat black. I paid $1,300 no tires just wheels

Matty27x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP2
Sweet ride, when did you order your pp2? What options did you get?
I ordered mine on 12/16 went in transit on last Friday, waiting for that call to come pick it up.
Ordered it on 11/30. Well worth the wait!

Matty27x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP2
So picked her up on Saturday and busy couple days but i have a few shots. I'm amazed with just how low it actually sits and the stance is incredible in person. The clearance even pulling into my driveway is ridiculously tight. Not sure how well that chin spoiler is going to hold up. I'm also not a huge fan of the spoiler. I feel like they could have gotten a little more aggressive without getting gaudy but I have nothing but time to enhance.:headbang: Already looking for replacement tires as the SC2's aren't going to last long!
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
8.jpg
3.jpg
123.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Scolo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2, Oxford white, 401a, active exhaust
Congrats on a sweet ride, looks really nice.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The magnetic is on point! If my last four cars weren't gray I would have gone for that color again. Congrats.

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
So picked her up on Saturday and busy couple days but i have a few shots. I'm amazed with just how low it actually sits and the stance is incredible in person. The clearance even pulling into my driveway is ridiculously tight. Not sure how well that chin spoiler is going to hold up. I'm also not a huge fan of the spoiler. I feel like they could have gotten a little more aggressive without getting gaudy but I have nothing but time to enhance.:headbang: Already looking for replacement tires as the SC2's aren't going to last long!
Man that looks sharp! Congratulations. How much wheel/tire poke do you have front and rear?

OP
OP
Prokiller

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
the magnetic really makes the wheel finish shine

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Are those front tires already bald????

Congrats - very nice looking PP2!

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I'd put a GT350 spoiler on it myself, congrats!

sunburned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 WK2
I think I'd have a talk with the dealership about those front tires. Either you put in some serious miles on the track over the weekend or your front end alignment is terrible.