Sponsored

PP Torsion rear causing car to kick out sideway to right?

OP
OP
Sean709

Sean709

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt prem pp whipple stage 2. 2017 silverado LTZ with rocky ridge package. 09 HD muscle.
I want to update this thread. So I bought j&m adjustable toe links with spherical bearings and the ford performance knuckle bearings and j&m vertical links also with spherical bearings on both ends . I installed it all last weekend and also bought a pair of nitto 555r2s in 305/35/20. I brought the car to get the tires mounted and alignment at EFI logics in CT and had them adjust everything pretty much to the bmr specs I gave them less the front camber that needs to stay around 1.8 or I will get tire rub. Took some rear camber out now down to around 1.3 to help get it to hook up out of the hole a bit better. Rear total now has both sides the same with a total of 3/16 toe in and 0 thrust angle . Took it out today and what a difference. It is hooked up big time around 90 percent better and no longer kicks out the rear at all. It also handles much better as the front actually had toe out and I had them give it a little toe in 1/16. This was my first time dealing with EFI logics and I have to say they did a great job and very cool people to deal with. Much of the traction must be going from the rock hard Hankooks to the Nitto DR.
Sponsored