Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Here you go guys. Ford White Bear autonation.
1-800-328-9552 ask for Mike R

$427.90 plus shipping ($25ish?) and in stock at Ford Racing :) I could have one here in a few days, then sent to you.

Thanks!
Mike R

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I can assure you this will fit as well. I put one in my Hellion Auto car...

Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I dunno know if it was worth $500 though...
There's the rub. If OP runs the car hard at a track then it may help on temps. If not then I could think of a lot of things better to upgrade with the $450-500.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
I was considering swapping.....but I am not having any issues keeping my base model cool, in the Florida heat right now.

If you are not seeing ECT (not CHT!) over 210 regularly, I do not think the PP Radiator upgrade is necessary.

My car, I have a little higher than stock compression...a bunch of boost making over double the stock power level, with a hot blower sitting on the engine. With the AC on, and cruising in stop and go traffic, I am not having any issues. I log my car every time I drive it.

If I do run into issues, I will start with a cooler stat and tune revision.

BOBS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Auto Race Red
I was considering swapping.....but I am not having any issues keeping my base model cool, in the Florida heat right now.

If you are not seeing ECT (not CHT!) over 210 regularly, I do not think the PP Radiator upgrade is necessary.

My car, I have a little higher than stock compression...a bunch of boost making over double the stock power level, with a hot blower sitting on the engine. With the AC on, and cruising in stop and go traffic, I am not having any issues. I log my car every time I drive it.

If I do run into issues, I will start with a cooler stat and tune revision.
Just curious....in the old days the automatic lines ran through the radiator before they went to the trans cooler....is it the same for the S550? And I agree all the cooling the world doesn't help when the thermostat is regulating the temp.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Just curious....in the old days the automatic lines ran through the radiator before they went to the trans cooler....is it the same for the S550? And I agree all the cooling the world doesn't help when the thermostat is regulating the temp.
The auto S550 cars have a separate cooler for the trans so nothing goes into the radiator.:thumbsup:

MurderPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP, Black on Black on Black
$500? For $1900 more you could have got the whole Performance Package. It really was the best bargain ever and I couldn't pass it up. The wheels are $1200 +, The Brembos are a couple thousand and that doesn't include the Torsen Rear Diff, Axle Ratio, Strut Tower Brace, Etc....

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
$500? For $1900 more you could have got the whole Performance Package. It really was the best bargain ever and I couldn't pass it up. The wheels are $1200 +, The Brembos are a couple thousand and that doesn't include the Torsen Rear Diff, Axle Ratio, Strut Tower Brace, Etc....
But if you wanted an auto, then you had to get Anniversary car as only auto/PP cars were available in Anniversary editions.

So those of us that wanted a base GT/Auto car, we couldn't get the PP.

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
But if you wanted an auto, then you had to get Anniversary car as only auto/PP cars were available in Anniversary editions.

So those of us that wanted a base GT/Auto car, we couldn't get the PP.
Yup! I wanted a Premium Competition Orange with the Auto. BOOST loves the 6R80!!!