Stuff the mouse.

I now declare this ‘cat pad’ :

1649348298548.jpeg

1649348427235.jpeg

:crackup:

And then the other one joined in :

1649348552115.jpeg

:crackup:

Although judging by my screen, I’ve already finished the home working (and it is 17:22 if my boss is reading) :giggle:

WD :like:
Sponsored

Jackismydog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Francois
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 Convertible
Ok if anyone knows a Disney employee, I'm open mind to discuss and add more details as the story of Jack, might do an excellent Christmas film for the family .

The story of Jack, a miracle dog

Jack was born into a family that bred German Shepherds. He was very fond of wrestling with his brothers and sisters! At a very young age, he was sent for adoption. He met a farmer who immediately chained him up to make a farm dog.

Friends were rare on the farm. He had to guard the house and the buildings just in case....

One beautiful morning in December, when he was 3 years old, his master did not come to feed him, nor any of the other farm animals. Time passes...1 day, 2 days...Jack hears the animals complaining and making noise...nothing...no one came...and the weather continued...the cold of December also joined the party...Jack then had to eat snow and what was left of the grass because the snow was starting to stay on the ground...his strength is dwindling...no one is coming....more no noise from the buildings... still no one...

Jack has no more strength, he has been fighting for his survival for almost 3 weeks attached to his kennel... suddenly, the son of the master who had no news from his father arrived. He made the macabre discovery of the dead farmer in the living room. Running out to see the state of the herd, he found that all the animals had died of dehydration except for a mare and good Jack.

The farmer's son called the police and the animal shelter. The desolation was visible and the people of the shelter shared the news on social networks. The local news mentioned it in their bulletins.

My spouse was therefore made aware of the poor situation. She who had been begging me to adopt a shelter dog for years... Circumstances meant that I was going to spend the Christmas holidays alone in the area where the shelter had brought Jack. So my wife encouraged me to at least go see how the dog was doing...

Arriving on the scene, I discovered an animal in very bad shape. He was lying in a ball. However, when he heard me enter the barn, he found the strength to come find me, stick me and sit on my feet... Don't leave, he told me!

I couldn't resist and told him... you won't stay here, I'm bringing you with me....

The shelter had the premise of having animals castrated before handing them over to new owners. I was comfortable with the situation. So, I arrive at my mother's and call my spouse. When the question of the dog came up on the subject... ok, I saw it... and finally I took it!!! My spouse was crying with joy on the phone!!!

The dog spent December 24 and 25 at the vet for his operation. On the 26th, he was brought back to the refuge. I took the opportunity to visit it and pick up my wife because it's a good 3 hour drive and doing it with an animal that I didn't know without any cage or enclosure in the SUV seemed unsafe.

December 27 was therefore the official adoption day, the day we started our adventure. Initially, and given the sorry state of the dog, we had found a groomer to have him cleaned before arriving home....

2 shampoo + 1 cream rinse... he didn't show his teeth... So I told my wife... I think he'll make a good dog...

Since it's love, He's the king of the house!! we had a 40-by-40-foot enclosure installed so that he could run without a leash between the house and the outside....

In short, the rest is just happiness... I brush him every night and he gets his teeth brushed every night too.

Here are some pics...
20200208_145218.jpg

20191004_160112 (1).jpg
20191011_154122 (1).jpg
20211119_102356.jpg
20191023_114509 (1).jpg

Sponsored

Les

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lester
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350-Ruby Red, 12 Roush RS3 Kona Blue, 33 Ford
Vehicle Showcase
Domino sleeping so peacefully. I played with him a lot today and finally tired him out! In a couple of hours he will
bring his toy to me and we will start all over again and I’ll be tired out.
334DA365-8716-44C4-99AA-622ADBB27D49.jpeg

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Being a federal election in Australia this year, there is no shortage of political junk mail at the moment. At least I have a living, breathing document shredder in the household.........

IMG-1676.jpg

IMG-1682.jpg

IMG-1683.jpg

IMG-1684.jpg

And doesn't he look pleased with himself. :clap:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I snagged the cat tree off Facebook for 75. They had it two weeks, she’s really loving it. Put the older one is basement dayroom so she has 2 places to play.

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Very sad day yesterday, I had to put Bella down as cancer ravaged her body.We did all we could for her over the past year but in the end it finally took its toll on her. She did make it to her 10th birthday last week and I’m thankful for that. Damn I miss her. 🥀

1C4E4F19-58D6-4B9E-847C-32CCC414E0B9.jpeg

Sponsored

Les

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lester
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Very sad day yesterday
Mike, so sorry to hear about Bella! I had a cat (Buddy) for 13 years and had to put him down. I was grieving for quite some time. I had no intention of getting another cat. Years later I was in my yard detailing a customers car and Domino walked up to me and started rubbing against me. (Never seen him before) Over time he completely won me over and he decided to move in. The neighbor that owned Domino said “Wow, Domino really loves you, would like to keep the little bastard“ I was in disbelief! He is so loving and gentle! My heart goes out to you. Mike, I see you’re from the North Shore, if you need anything contact me and If I can help in anyway let me know! ……………….Les

Jackismydog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Francois
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 Convertible
Very sad day yesterday, I had to put Bella down as cancer ravaged her body.We did all we could for her over the past year but in the end it finally took its toll on her. She did make it to her 10th birthday last week and I’m thankful for that. Damn I miss her. 🥀

1C4E4F19-58D6-4B9E-847C-32CCC414E0B9.jpeg
Sympathies to you and all the family. This is very very hard period. Good luck with your emotions.

Les

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lester
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Domino comes in from being out for awhile. I sit down and he comes over and taps me with his paw and goes over to the steps that Leeds upstairs. I follow upstairs.
5B45E869-6598-48C7-BACC-9783297EFBE6.jpeg

this is look I get, he wants attention. I brush him.
69FBC228-15F2-4256-AF1E-C28A1B6CBCB4.jpeg

then he is satisfied, then I pat him.
172089D3-5BBF-4822-B65A-8EBFAD628DCE.jpeg

then he has had enough, ok let me sleep!

I’ve had a sinus infection this week. Domino always makes the day better.
Sponsored