Post a picture from recent drive

Frank.Herbst

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
With COVID interfering with daily activities we have been taking our Shelby out for more longer rides.
Here is a picture taken at a stop on our ride Wednesday. For anyone that knows the area, this is on the road out of Morrison Colorado heading west.
Front.jpg
Morrison.jpg
Sponsored

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Really nice. I hope to get back out on the track. We had our 17 out for 5 or 6 track days. The 19 hasn't been out yet.
Yeah it was a late start to the year for obvious reasons. The local SCCA chapter restarted HPDE in June at Summit Point and Dominion. I've done 4 days so far this year. I was going to go to Dominion in September but decided to pass on that and head to VIR with HOD in October. Hopefully the weather holds. I'm still a novice (as evidenced by that Accord V6 Coupe someone was driving in one of my pictures lol)

OP
OP
Frank.Herbst

Frank.Herbst

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Yeah it was a late start to the year for obvious reasons. The local SCCA chapter restarted HPDE in June at Summit Point and Dominion. I've done 4 days so far this year. I was going to go to Dominion in September but decided to pass on that and head to VIR with HOD in October. Hopefully the weather holds. I'm still a novice (as evidenced by that Accord V6 Coupe someone was driving in one of my pictures lol)
Because of the Accord I have to tell about my experience with a Honda on track. It was my first time out in the 17 and I had taken the beginner drivers class. While driving out on the track, I though I was doing fine for the beginner group, my rear view mirror was full of a Honda with a white knuckle driver. It was my first experience with silly seriousness on the track. That was a couple years ago. It seemed that many of these little cars were use to previous generation Mustangs that they could pass in the turns. The instructor for the class even said that the big V8s were in the way in the turns. I passed her out on the track, she was driving a Mini. Kind of funny.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Frank.Herbst

Frank.Herbst

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
My wife edited it but this was yesterday in Charleston, SC. We absolutely enjoy the COVID drives around town :like:
ColorPop1597544234767.jpeg
Looks like a potential movie scene.
We moved out to Denver from the east coast 3 years ago. I want to drive the Shelby back to the east coast some time. I still have family back there and would especially like to take my dad for a ride in the Shelby. He's 87 and still likes driving his Supercharged Lightning.

Snoogens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a potential movie scene.
We moved out to Denver from the east coast 3 years ago. I want to drive the Shelby back to the east coast some time. I still have family back there and would especially like to take my dad for a ride in the Shelby. He's 87 and still likes driving his Supercharged Lightning.
He sounds like a blast! I used to want a Supercharged Lightning as well.

Can't go wrong with the east coast (other than the high temps haha). We're from Upstate, SC so I'd like to get back to some mountain trails with the Shelby and see how she does. Not too many of them down here in the Low Country but plenty of marsh, mossy covered and beach drives.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
He sounds like a blast! I used to want a Supercharged Lightning as well.

Can't go wrong with the east coast (other than the high temps haha). We're from Upstate, SC so I'd like to get back to some mountain trails with the Shelby and see how she does. Not too many of them down here in the Low Country but plenty of marsh, mossy covered and beach drives.
You just haven’t hit the right low country roads yet.

Sty always from Clemson territory. Lol. Jk

Sponsored

JadeGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My wife edited it but this was yesterday in Charleston, SC. We absolutely enjoy the COVID drives around town :like:
ColorPop1597544234767.jpeg
Outstanding photo! Maybe we'll cross paths when we get back to the Holy City. We're working on our relocation now. It's been 20 years since we've been gone.

Snoogens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Outstanding photo! Maybe we'll cross paths when we get back to the Holy City. We're working on our relocation now. It's been 20 years since we've been gone.
Thank you, looking forward to it!

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
So here's one I took as well of a screenshot from earlier. What is wrong with this picture????

20200816_171847.png

Last edited: