Sponsored

Possible Covid19 Protection

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
Not sure what you mean by gamer. Anywho.

Good story. . Bro.
Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
dear-god-i-make-it-stop-please-2417442.png

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
The gov's logic - "vaccinate fat people first, they are high risk... "3 moths later when vaccination numbers drop - "let's give people free fries and burgers if they get vaccinated..."
This is sick and you are getting played like little kids, watch from 2:30 if you do not have 5 minutes.
Also, his f*** fake face when he eats...

Sponsored

Super-Genius

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Oxford White Mustang GT
Ya, I thought I'd take a jab at you ... you know ... "reasons" :crackup:
Alrighty then Old Timer, at least you haven't admitted to being a Sooners fan :like:

Super-Genius

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Oxford White Mustang GT
Lol, I'm not gonna touch that one. You are on your own ... so yes, I'll show myself out 😬

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Well this was mildly entertaining to catch up on...

Sponsored

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
The gov's logic - "vaccinate fat people first, they are high risk... "3 moths later when vaccination numbers drop - "let's give people free fries and burgers if they get vaccinated..."
This is sick and you are getting played like little kids, watch from 2:30 if you do not have 5 minutes.
Also, his f*** fake face when he eats...

Its really sad that very little is being done to address the obesity/diabetes epidemic and heart disease. Physical Education classes in public schools are going away and nutritional education is so poor. I learned how to read a nutrition label in the 3rd grade, and thats no longer part of the curriculum now.

There are so many people that are my age and younger than me who are already obese. Its one thing to be obese on your own will, but the vast majority of people don't even know how to eat healthy. It's a complete joke that fruits and vegetables cost more and are less available than junk food. It really is sickening that these discussions are rarely brought up. It literally just brings down our country as a whole. It's actually a national security problem because if we ever needed to build up our military and initiate the draft for a major war, we would be short on able bodies.

Last edited:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Maybe coincidence but a co worker has lost hearing in his left ear after the second shot. I guess others have had it happen but it is very rare. Get vaccinated and you may never care about the ticks and rattles from the Coyote again.
Sponsored