Please help with Misfire issue

2KWIK4U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
Mine was getting misfire codes also. I have an automatic so not to sure on clutch stuff. But i also replaced the plugs, and swapped coils around. Was still getting codes for misfire. Its at the dealer now to do the compression and leak down. Im supposed to get news today on what was discovered. Hope you figure out your issue.
What did the dealer have to say??? I’m having the same issue.
Sponsored

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
You need to make sure none of the misfire logic and codes are disabled in the tune. We had this issue with a friends car that showed the crank relearn was successful even though it was not. Who tunes the car. You might want to talk to them about this.

2KWIK4U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
I found a guy with an EcoBoost Mustang and he was having the same issue. Did all the same things… spark plug swap, coil swap. It ended up being a bad injector. I’m betting these are all an injector issue.

Wilownu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 paxton supercharged GT
Mine ended up being a bad ring, compression was down to 110 in cyl 8.

19gtMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aj
Vehicle(s)
19 Gt premium
Got my issue resolved. It ended up being oil in my intake manifold that fouled my plugs. It was also what was causing the smoking on starts and idle. I only had The passenger side oil catch can. Turns out the driver side needed one too. Got my tune refreshed and haven't had any problems yet...
Sponsored