Sponsored

Picking up steam on the Hub Dyno

DeadSpool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTT
Jumped on my buddies Mainline pro hub dyno yesturday. Wanted to do a health check and check everything over after I got the engine and convertor back from a refresh.

I’m glad to say everything was happy and healthy so we wicked it up to 28psi and here’s the result:

Here was the pulls from wastegate (6psi) onwards.

IMG_2741.jpeg
Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Oh, well that is a lot.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Only 28 psi? That’s rookie boost levels… 🤣

On the real those are awesome numbers and congrats!! That 350 IM has to be screaming for it’s life right now!! Any plans to upgrade it?

OP
OP
DeadSpool

DeadSpool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTT
Oh, well that is a lot.
it will do. 😂

Only 28 psi? That’s rookie boost levels… 🤣

On the real those are awesome numbers and congrats!! That 350 IM has to be screaming for it’s life right now!! Any plans to upgrade it?
Haha thanks. I was planning on a 1320 ported boss and get it smoothed and painted. But doesn’t really matter. My turbos, injectors and maf are all their limit. Lol

Thanks man

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
it will do. 😂

Haha thanks. I was planning on a 1320 ported boss and get it smoothed and painted. But doesn’t really matter. My turbos, injectors and maf are all their limit. Lol

Thanks man
Yeah Jason the owner of 1320 junkie just posted about a boost proof Boss IM handling 42 psi through it which is absolutely crazy! Looking forward to seeing some more track times at 28 psi!! 🏎💨

OP
OP
DeadSpool

DeadSpool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTT
Yeah Jason the owner of 1320 junkie just posted about a boost proof Boss IM handling 42 psi through it which is absolutely crazy! Looking forward to seeing some more track times at 28 psi!! 🏎💨
Yup I seen that post, I was talking to him about getting one last winter but the guy who does the smoothing and painting is really busy. But possibly next winter! Thanks man me too!
Sponsored