AceS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ace
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Speaking of flying...

The annoying behavior of people at the luggage claim areas. I don’t think people understand that the luggage claim belt moves and will bring the luggage to you.

It’s not necessary for everyone to pile up in one area. Nor is it necessary for people to make a mad dash, bumping into anyone in the way, so they can retrieve their luggage.

If you stand next to the belt it will bring your luggage to you and no one will be trampled!
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
I agree :like: but there is a chain of events that leads to that, which I have experienced on about 50% of my last family long haul flights (mostly when travelling homebound) …

A) The excessive amount and physical size of hand luggage that people now seem to take onto a plane.

B) Finding your way to your seats (family of four) to find that someone has already used all the overhead locker room for them and as you glance around at your neighbours, not one of them wants to make eye contact.

C) Reminding yourself to get near the front of the queue next time around so you don’t have to walk three rows down and inconvenience someone else just so you can get the kids kindles, books etc from their hand luggage.

WD :like:
to be fair, your pet peeve should be the Check-In Staff and Cabin Crew for letting passengers on the aircraft with luggage that should be in the hold. Some bags are stupid sized and yet they get on. It's very vexing indeed

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Peeps who talk about the ZL1 1LE on a Mustang forum. :crackup:

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, so two days in a row now. People who spend 5 minutes at the drive-thru asking questions trying to decide what to order when all I want is a cup of coffee!! :explode: It's all I can do to keep myself from laying on the horn and once you are in you are trapped. :giggle:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Not putting a new roll of toilet paper or paper towels on the hanger.

Leaving a soiled (like mayo or something) knife on the kitchen counter.

Screaming for equality yet doesn't do things like take out the trash or lift a box on to a shelf.

People who put BBQ sauce on their chicken way too early.

Wait staff putting their thumbs on plates and maybe in your food.

Obnoxiously loud grunting in the gym. I usually make fun of them by making my own loud orgasmic sounds.

Slamming on their brakes just as we're about to merge into 75+ mph traffic so they now merge at 15 mph.

How you can run 500 miles a day every day but take a week off and now you can barely run 10 feet without dying.

Things that taste SUPER yummy are usually bad for you.

When you cry, it can feel good to shed tears and energy. Nobody asks for all that snot.

If I workout or shovel rocks all day, it's acceptable to be sore the next day or 3. When you get out of bed on a random day, WTF does my perfectly fine ankle now barely let me walk?

It's okay for her to make all the noise and turn on all the lights when she gets up first but if you get up first, it's a death sentence if you let the bed creak or let the bathroom door make any sound at all.

When using the self checkout, EVERYONE takes hours while I take mere seconds.

If the bag you pay for when using self checkout has a ripped handle, why don't we get it discounted?

When people leave the ice cream freezer doors open super long so now the entire section's doors are fogged up.

Finish this off with a very big one...Why do I always have to go to sport mode when I start the car? Should be able to set as default. I dare say, I would buy a car based on such a thing.

Sponsored

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Not putting a new roll of toilet paper or paper towels on the hanger.

Leaving a soiled (like mayo or something) knife on the kitchen counter.

Screaming for equality yet doesn't do things like take out the trash or lift a box on to a shelf.

People who put BBQ sauce on their chicken way too early.

Wait staff putting their thumbs on plates and maybe in your food.

Obnoxiously loud grunting in the gym. I usually make fun of them by making my own loud orgasmic sounds.

Slamming on their brakes just as we're about to merge into 75+ mph traffic so they now merge at 15 mph.

How you can run 500 miles a day every day but take a week off and now you can barely run 10 feet without dying.

Things that taste SUPER yummy are usually bad for you.

When you cry, it can feel good to shed tears and energy. Nobody asks for all that snot.

If I workout or shovel rocks all day, it's acceptable to be sore the next day or 3. When you get out of bed on a random day, WTF does my perfectly fine ankle now barely let me walk?

It's okay for her to make all the noise and turn on all the lights when she gets up first but if you get up first, it's a death sentence if you let the bed creak or let the bathroom door make any sound at all.

When using the self checkout, EVERYONE takes hours while I take mere seconds.

If the bag you pay for when using self checkout has a ripped handle, why don't we get it discounted?

When people leave the ice cream freezer doors open super long so now the entire section's doors are fogged up.

Finish this off with a very big one...Why do I always have to go to sport mode when I start the car? Should be able to set as default. I dare say, I would buy a car based on such a thing.
All valid...especially the last one.

Jason304

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 2016 Ram 2500 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Okay, so two days in a row now. People who spend 5 minutes at the drive-thru asking questions trying to decide what to order when all I want is a cup of coffee!! :explode: It's all I can do to keep myself from laying on the horn and once you are in you are trapped. :giggle:
When I’m on my lunch break, and there’s an ass hole with a list, ordering for the whole damn office.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
When I’m on my lunch break, and there’s an ass hole with a list, ordering for the whole damn office.
It does suck to behind that guy but I've also been that guy before. Now I try to call in so it's less waiting for everyone though.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
When you're on a fitness/weight loss journey and someone not only brings in donuts but also brings in what they know is your favorite and lets you know, binding you to the fate that is getting fat.

To go along with this, major pet peeve when others leave the lid to the donuts off or open enough for the flying bugs to get in them. Luckily as a cyclist, I'm once again getting used to a steady diet of bugs.

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
one uppers

people who piss all over the toilet/floor in public restrooms. it aint that hard to aim. if ya have leaky pipes, lean forward 🤬

incessant interrupters- i will turn into angry Joe Pesci on this one

couldn't care less vs could care less. hopefully i dont inadvertently start a war with this one, it wouldnt be the first time :cwl:

"influencer" culture/everything about someone's personality or life being related to their social media.

use of literally. "i literally died last night when i heard the news."

whenever a piece of clothing snags on something

people who slam weights/machines after completing their last rep, as if they were able to completely control those first 15 reps no problem but suddenly now it takes 900% more effort to slowly lower it back to starting position.

im sure my texting skills are a pet peeve to others- great at spelling and grammar but rush my texts and send gibberish. i need to work on this 😬

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
When you're on a fitness/weight loss journey and someone not only brings in donuts but also brings in what they know is your favorite and lets you know, binding you to the fate that is getting fat.

To go along with this, major pet peeve when others leave the lid to the donuts off or open enough for the flying bugs to get in them. Luckily as a cyclist, I'm once again getting used to a steady diet of bugs.
in college, my roommate/friend was smaller and struggled to put on muscle quickly, and i think he must have had a naturally fast metabolism. i was trying to cut down while he was trying to bulk. me trying to have self control while watching him shove all the delicious food (when you're hungry, many things seem more delicious than normal :cwl:) in his face was often a struggle.
Sponsored