Sponsored

Performance package questions-

Heracles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deciding...
Hi Guys

So im drooling over a GT optioned just like this (wheels, rear spoiler, front diffuser?)
[ame]

When i go to the ford web site, if you order the the perf package, it takes away the rear spoiler, and also gives you the black mesh honeycomb style wheels which im not a fan of.

Also, what are your thoughts between recaros or no recaros? I think the recaros look awesome, but im not sure if I would want to part from heated/power seats?

I think im sold on black on this car. Man they are so exciting to look at again. Im 40. When I was in my mid 20s I had like 3 fox body GTs, then a 95 Cobra.
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Sorry man, look around a bit and all your questions have been answered or discussed over and over.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
If you like the car you see on the hauler, order that one. :shrug:

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hi Guys

So im drooling over a GT optioned just like this (wheels, rear spoiler, front diffuser?)

When i go to the ford web site, if you order the the perf package, it takes away the rear spoiler, and also gives you the black mesh honeycomb style wheels which im not a fan of.

Also, what are your thoughts between recaros or no recaros? I think the recaros look awesome, but im not sure if I would want to part from heated/power seats?

I think im sold on black on this car. Man they are so exciting to look at again. Im 40. When I was in my mid 20s I had like 3 fox body GTs, then a 95 Cobra.
I believe you can order the performance package and the 50th Anniv. Package, and that puts the 50th Anniv. Wheels on. Not sure about the spoiler.

Recaros are up to you. A lot of people say the stock seats are great. If you don't plan on tracking it all the time, just stay with the stock seats.

Good luck with black...I'm pretty apprehensive when I wash my fathers car..It's black and I just worry about stupid little swirls that come out no matter what haha.

Hope this helps.. I have found the search to be pretty useless. But more then likely, I just suck at searching :headbonk:

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
I believe you can order the performance package and the 50th Anniv. Package, and that puts the 50th Anniv. Wheels on. Not sure about the spoiler.

Recaros are up to you. A lot of people say the stock seats are great. If you don't plan on tracking it all the time, just stay with the stock seats.

Good luck with black...I'm pretty apprehensive when I wash my fathers car..It's black and I just worry about stupid little swirls that come out no matter what haha.

Hope this helps.. I have found the search to be pretty useless. But more then likely, I just suck at searching :headbonk:
No, PP + 50Y gives you the black wheels. Even if you try and take them off in the B&P system and swap back to the nickel 50Y ones it will remove the PP. Spoiler is also removed if you add the PP, regardless of 50Y.

Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
The only way to get PP rims that aren't black is by getting the Limited Edition..yet another awesome difference between the 50th AP and LE

OP
OP

Heracles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deciding...
Thats too bad. So it sound slike the dealer wouldnt "taylor" my perf package order for the spoiler and the premium wheels? Ill call dealer and ask.

OP
OP

Heracles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deciding...
Sorry man, look around a bit and all your questions have been answered or discussed over and over.
thanks for being so helpful. :thumbdown:

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
thanks for being so helpful. :thumbdown:
We are all helpful some of these guys more than others, the mustang configurator only allows certain things so you would have to sacrifice some items. You may be able to purchase some items separately and put them on the car after you purchase it.

there is a wealth of knowledge on here you just need to use the search function.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Thats too bad. So it sound slike the dealer wouldnt "taylor" my perf package order for the spoiler and the premium wheels? Ill call dealer and ask.

You want something that can not be built, instead of giving thumbsdown's to members who have spent months on the forum adding to our community perhaps you should read all the sticky's the Moderators have placed at the top the threads for our convenience. All your questions have been discussed Ad nauseam.

Again, like I said, you like the car on the hauler, order it. Even though the sticky's have an entire thread dedicated to it I have once again :frusty: attached the Dealer Order Guide, which is what we all ordered our cars from because we did not have a functional B&P at the time.

When you actually do some of your own research based off of the backs of all the other members hours of fact finding and you still have questions, that are intelligent, feel free to ask...until then, don't walk into a forum like you own it.

Attachments

Sponsored

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
Hi Guys

So im drooling over a GT optioned just like this

Black is the only color to get. i have been in black cars even before i got the Mustang, and, its truly a beautiful color for a car!

:D

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
in reality - best thing to do is talk to your dealership sales person and tell him exactly what you want. don't trust the "build-a-car" on the website.

clearly there are options that are not compatible with other options, but also be warned, adding options will up the price tag relatively quickly.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
The B&P is very accurate, I just built his car. It's about $38.6K MSRP
Sponsored