Mach 1 delivery handling package new at dealer questions

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Ordered from granger handling package car, Has anyone had an experience where they picked up a handling package car and the car wasn’t prepped properly at the dealership because the tech didn’t pull the parts when prepping the car from the parts department wheel lips camber plates rear wheel trim etc. etc.
Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Ordered from granger handling package car, Has anyone had an experience where they picked up a handling package car and the car wasn’t prepped properly at the dealership because the tech didn’t pull the parts when prepping the car from the parts department wheel lips camber plates rear wheel trim etc. etc.
They should be up to speed on all that now, though I think the Gurney Flap is a customer installed "track" part, normally tossed into the trunk. I wonder if the Tow Hooks are being thrown in the glove box like they are listed to be, or of they are still being sent with the goodie box?

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
They should be up to speed on all that now, though I think the Gurney Flap is a customer installed "track" part, normally tossed into the trunk. I wonder if the Tow Hooks are being thrown in the glove box like they are listed to be, or of they are still being sent with the goodie box?
Tow hooks?

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Tow hooks?
Edited: There was a debate about whether Mach1's came with one a while back, and I double checked the thread, and I guess the answer is maybe. One or more guys said: "TOW HOOK WAS UNDER MY TIRE INFLATION KIT"
It is mentioned in the owners manual, there is a removable cover in the front bumper and a place to install it, and some people have gotten their dealers to order it for them...apparently. It is also available from Ford Performance for around $40. Some Euro buyers have said that they got them included in the tire inflation kit that comes in the trunk, stuffed into the foam packing.

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
My bad, there was a debate about whether Mach1's came with one a while back, and I double checked the thread, and I guess the answer is no. Even though the use of it is mentioned in the owners manual. There is a removable cover in the front bumper and a place to install it, and some people have gotten their dealers to order it for them...apparently. It is available from Ford Performance for around $40. Some Euro buyers have said that they got them included in the flat tire kit that comes in the trunk, stuffed into the foam packing.
Not sure about the “no” answer unless something changed.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/mach-1-owners-kit-is-for-real.162220/page-2

Sponsored

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
My bad, there was a debate about whether Mach1's came with one a while back, and I double checked the thread, and I guess the answer is no. Even though the use of it is mentioned in the owners manual. There is a removable cover in the front bumper and a place to install it, and some people have gotten their dealers to order it for them...apparently. It is available from Ford Performance for around $40. Some Euro buyers have said that they got them included in the flat tire kit that comes in the trunk, stuffed into the foam packing.
Very cool thanks for sharing - I got this used with 350 miles and have missing parts and don’t even have an owners manual with it BUT the car is so amazing hah

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Very cool thanks for sharing - I got this used with 350 miles and have missing parts and don’t even have an owners manual with it BUT the car is so amazing hah
Check the secret compartment in the glove box (hint, look for the yellow tab at the top). You might be surprised.

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Check the secret compartment in the glove box (hint, look for the yellow tab at the top). You might be surprised.
You guys are so helpful
Sponsored