Sponsored

Pennzoil Ultra Platinum impossible to find?

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Thanks for the info but I’ve tried a half a dozen times to fill out the online form and every time I hit continue to move on to the upload portion, it wipes the form blank and I have to start over. Snail mail it is I guess.
Hmm, i never looked at the form after i clicked continue. It just centered the upload buttons rght after i clicked it. I think it stills stays populated. You never tried uploading your receipt and finshed the process? Try going thru the whole process to see what it does....can't hurt.
Sponsored

Grinder67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
It won’t let me even get to the center upload button. As soon as I click continue the form goes back to blank and the center upload button does nothing. So weird.

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
It won’t let me even get to the center upload button. As soon as I click continue the form goes back to blank and the center upload button does nothing. So weird.
Internet Explorer? I use Chrome browser.

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
iPad/safari. I sent Pennzoil an email to see what’s up. Thanks for your time.
Not a problem. I just tried it on my iPad and it’s doing the same thing you mentioned. Must be an apple dealio.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Bought on Amazon, sent in the form via snail mail. Sometime next year I'll get a check.

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Bought on Amazon, sent in the form via snail mail. Sometime next year I'll get a check.
Lol...it’s worth it though. $3.39 per quart for the good shit. The only time i ever sent in a rebate - i got it back in a pretty timely manner.

STangfan44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
I may have missed it in the responses in this thread, but what is it about this oil that makes it the oil of choice for so many? I need to figure out what I'm going to use in my new 17.

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Two oil quality tests, including track days, on my end demonstrate it's great oil...

Look it up at Bob's the Oil Guy.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
If needing oil sooner than other sources promise, Walmart.com gets it to a local Walmart for pick-up within 2 days. And Walmart is a participating retailer for the rebate. Some Walmarts might stock it, but none in my area. When you pick it up, you get a "pick-up" slip that specifically says its not a receipt but that a receipt will be emailed to you. FWIW, what is emailed is not a receipt. I called to clarify and was told to submit the order status page.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Just reading through this thread - so can someone explain why the Penzoil wagon train? Is this supposed to be better than Mobil 1, or is it just the price point, or?

texasboy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP. 2005.5 Audi A4, 1983 Silverado
Just reading through this thread - so can someone explain why the Penzoil wagon train? Is this supposed to be better than Mobil 1, or is it just the price point, or?
It's a high quality oil with an active rebate.. that's about it.

There are TONS of quality oil choices, some flavors of M1, Amsoil, Redline, Motorcraft, and Pennsoil are just a few. Pick one that gives you the warm and fuzzies, or has a solid BlackStone report on YOUR car. :cheers:

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Just about anything is better than Mobil 1.

But yes, this is high quality oil for those who need the extra protection.
Sponsored