ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
Car is 2 weeks old :mad:

Luckily there was a witness who got the plates , and we got the person .

Yes I know it looks like a crappy parking job, but the F150 to my left was a bit far over.
image.jpg
Sponsored

Brandon1017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Competition Orange
Like hack #1 don't park your brand new mustang next to an f150 that parked too far over. Always park in the back where there are no cars! You got lucky this time because they caught the guy, but you could have easily been out your deductible because of that idiot hitting you and driving away!

OP
OP
ANGST

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Like hack #1 don't park your brand new mustang next to an f150 that parked too far over. Always park in the back where there are no cars! You got lucky this time because they caught the guy, but you could have easily been out your deductible because of that idiot hitting you and driving away!
Yep, lesson learned . I was just running into the sub shop to pick up a to go order , and wasn't really thinking .

Rustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rustan
Vehicle(s)
LB '17 GT Premium PP
Damn, at least it looks isolated to the bump and lucky you got the guy!

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
That sucks man. Two weeks old. Damn :(

I never park near any other cars either if I can help it, lol. Not even at Walgreens.

Sponsored

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
definition of "shit happens." Sucks, but at least you got their info!

Brandon1017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Competition Orange
Yep, lesson learned . I was just running into the sub shop to pick up a to go order , and wasn't really thinking .
Yeah I've learned over the years that the majority of people that you will encounter will not care what you're driving and could care even less if they door ding you or hit your car! It's pretty ridiculous, but it's best to just park in the back and let someone else get door dinged or hit! Good thing it's just the bumper that got damaged and nothing else!

Helipilot11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I feel your pain, the same thing happened to me last week. The difference is they drove off and no one reported them. Beyond p**sed since it had to be a Soldier who did it and one of the Army values is integrity.
IMG_2165.JPG

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Car is 2 weeks old :mad:

Luckily there was a witness who got the plates , and we got the person .

Yes I know it looks like a crappy parking job, but the F150 to my left was a bit far over.
Darn you have a back up camera, and you still could not park in between the two white lines in a parking lot, all I can say is you got LUCKY. But I still feel for your new ride! :eyebulge:

OP
OP
ANGST

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Darn you have a back up camera, and you still could not park in between the two white lines in a parking lot, all I can say is you got LUCKY. But I still feel for your new ride! :eyebulge:

They could of given me crap, had they waited the 2 minutes for me to get back to my car, but since they ran I get a pass on less then ideally parking , but from now on I back into a spot , and/or park even further away .

Sponsored

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
I park away from other cars. It keeps dents/rubs off my car. And It's healthy to walk. :) Sorry for you man.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
What a mother ducker. Sorry bro. Good thing you caught the prick!

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Sucks. I see a dash cam in your future.

Schism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Perf
I'm so scared at this happening to my pony but I know its inevitable. I always try to park next to a curb so I can hug it to leave room for the adjacent lane and at least prevent it from happening to one side. I tend to park far out away from other cars but there are plenty of lazy a**holes that leave their shopping carts left to roll.
Last week I was walking out of a store when I saw some dip*hit attempting to balance his shopping cart where it wouldn't roll. He gave up with it gently rolling toward my Mustang, got back into his car to leave and finally jumped out to stop it after seeing me start running toward him; I could not stop the cart in time but I had a great chance to Johnny Cage Shadow Kick him through his window. Luckily--he stopped the cart before it hit and walked it over to the cart storage cage 15' away from his car.
People simply don't care anymore.. My poor Ridgeline looks like it got punished for committing adultery in Iran.
Been considering installing an eight camera security system or some type of roof-mounted drone to capture tags